no, never

When I got downstairs and sat down to eat she was already there. Sitting down, eating with my family. She acted like was loyal and shit. I sat next to her, eyeing my plate of Mac & cheese, breaded chicken, Collared greens.

"Hey, katelyn..." I mutter to her as started eating.

"Hey, Cass...I've missed you guys."

"Oh course you have, you just lost your boyfriend not too long ago our son" my mother chimes, softly.A frown adorn her normally smiling face, while  my father grunted in agreeance.

"I bet you did" I sang softly.

"What's that supposed to mean" Katelyn said softly, her eyes never moved away from my mother's.

"I think you know" I growled, eating some more of my food and smiled. "Mmm, mom you did a good job"  at that exact moment my father looks up, his eyes wide like a wild animal.

"I cooked today. Yes, I fucking did." Dropping my fork, I snickered as my mom glared at my father and katelyn sat there queitly.

"Michael" she screeched at him, containing her laughter.

"What? Hun. I did cook today"  the rest of dinner was just talk about random stuff.

"What did you mean?" She asked me for the tenth time as changed the song that my phone was playing out loud.

"You fucked my ex..." I said to her, bored as the changed the song once more. She gasped sitting down on my bed.

"Cassandra..." She started, while looking at me. "I'm so sorry, I was in a dark place and I-"

"I was in a dark place" I cut her off. "Probably darker than yours...I tired to kill myself, not fuck someone." I spat at her, harshly.

"I know, Cassandra. I'm so sorry if you could ever forgive me." Here come the water works, I sighed as she started to cry.

"Ask Jason, oh. wait he's dead." I said, softly rolling my eyes at her."you're pathetic, you make me sick."

"I'm sorry."

"You must of fucked before or something, for him to be comfortable enough to even try to make a move"

"No, are you crazy?"

"I use  to slit my fucking wrist  to feel alive. What do you think?"

"I don't know what to say. I loved your brother."

"Did you really?"

"If you were in my position, you would have done the same."

"No! Never. I would never fucked your boyfriend if my mine died, knowing that he was his bestfirend, knowing that I was yours." I left the tears fall as sat up to look at her. "I would have never hurt you in that way." I sniffed and cough a little. "You were like my sister, I just would never.no."

"I think I should go now." She sniffed,wiping her face as she walked down. I could her, going the steps and hearing my mother worried voice asked if everything was okay.I didn't heard her answer, instead I sent a simple text to louis, it read: are you coming to pick me up tomorrow? For group...?

A couple of minutes passed before a got a reply, I quickly read it and turned off my phone putting it charge.

Yes, of course beautiful. I'm heading to bed. I love you.

I love you.

I love you. 

I.love.you.

He loved me. Like he loved toni, Katelyn and any other girl. He suckered into believing him, I was one of them but I couldn't do it anymore. Closing my eyes I feel asleep rather fast,dreaming of voice singing:

I love you.
The words that once made my heart flutter
now suffocate me
and beat me down.
The words I once lived hear
Have become the ones I dread.  another night goes by and I'm awake for hours on end
I know you're sleeping soundly.
I love you
Whoever said words can't kill
has obviously never been in love.