good-bye for good

The next morning, I showered and got dressed in a dark blue shirt with black jeans. My mind was set up, I was going to end this for good. Leaving my hair down for once, I went down stairs and  ate a small breakfast: buttered toast, a glass a of O.J and stood infront of house waiting for him. I got a text from chasity, asking me if I was going to group today,  I wrote back telling her that I wasn't sure but I was going to having out with her after her lgbt meeting.

Louis parked and I ran to the car, getting in. I turned off my phone and looked at him.

"Turn it off and go the park where we spend a lot of time together"

"Okay" he did as I told him and I looked at him, taking in his features with a sad smile on my face."I love you"

"I believe that you believe you love me."

"Why?"

"You slept with Toni. You slept with katelyn...who else?"

"Cassandra, I dont think-"

"Just tell me"

"Amy, Jessica,Becky,angel." I sat in silence for a few seconds.

"From where."

"From...your school...in your grade"

"Wow..." I whispered softly.I sat there, wondering how I didn't noticed. We were already here but no one made a move to go leave the car."why?"

"Its just what I used to do, sucker girls that I knew didn't think they pretty enough and sleep with them"

"But it didn't work with me..."  I said, looking at my lap with frown. I never slept with him, no matter how hard he tired to get me. No I was kinda saving myself for marriage, I know old school.

"No,at first it was about that but then I got to know you and I fell for you."

"How do you even know if it true."

"Cassandra, you have to believe me." I looked out the window, taking in the park where we had all of our dates and walks. "Cassandra"

"you know." I paused and turned to look at him, tears gathering up. "I keep thinking about pain, I hear the word over and over in my head and suddenly it became your name." Tears started to fall. "It became so clear to me, that what we had was over and all it did was intoxicate me everytime we tried to make it work."

"Is that really how you feel?" He questioned me, eyes holding his sadness.

"Yes, that's really how I feel. I ask you to come here, so that  patch things up or to Start over."

"So why are you here for?" I sighed loudly, knowing that I was going to miss group today and would have to wait for chastity at her group meeting.

"Im here to say goodbye for good. Dont call, text me. I might even change my number. Don't come around me. Ever again."

"Okay. Let me drive you to group" he mutter softly and turned the car on again.

"Drive me home..."

"Why?"

"Because by the time you get to group from here it'll be over." He didn't say again and started the drive me home. It was quiet, half way through  I turned on my phone and saw a few messages from chastity.

Chastity: OK. Are you doing what you told me you where going to do?
                            12:14
You're going to miss group, hurry up....
                            12:20
Wait you told me you weren't going to group...sorry
                            12:21
We still hanging out, right? Wanna roll up?
                            1:30

Laughing, I began typing back to her.

Me:lol, yeah I did. Broke it off for good. Roll up? Whats that? BTW you want me to come during or after your group.
                            1:40

Chastity: lol. You'll see. Nothing fixes a broken or sad heat like rolling it up. Which ever is fine.
                            1:40
Me: shit, I feel like you know something I do, well I'm shower when I get home, change and take my mom's car over there. TTYL
                            1:41

"We're here." He said as looked at him.

"Okay. Thanks, it was nice knowing you."

"I hope he makes you happy." I ingore him and make my way out the car and watch him, pull out the driveway and go off. Once he was gone, I made my way in. Going to my room, grabbing what I needed and hoping in the shower. Showering fast, I dried myself and got dressed in a white and back striped crop top and back ripped skinny jeans, though I was a bit uncomfortable with showing my belly I shrugged it off and geled my hair up to make it curly. Putting on a little eyeliner, I handed downstairs to living room where my mom was watching tv.

"Hey, mom let me take car out for a bit." She turned to look at me and smiled, eyes bright.

"Going out with Louis?" She asked as she got up to her keys.

"No...we broke up. A while ago actually." I said slowly. "We just made it official today."

"Things weren't working out, huh?" My mom asked as she handed me the keys to her car. I nodded heading out the door.

My mom wa the proud owner of a black volkswagon Beatles or in other words a punch buggie. I loved it but my dad didn't and was getting her a new car soon, meaning I get to keep the Beatle. Getting in I started the car and began to drive to the Teen health center place.