Miserable Again

3rd person POV

"Mark! I really miss you" The words sounded like a chant as they kept repeating in Mark's ear who had frozen to his spot, eyes staring dumbfounded at the person who just spoke the cursed words with teary eyes and sincerity written over his face.

He sighed; taking his eyes off that had unintentionally laid on the senior for a questionable amount of time as his mind tried to process logic. Mark looked back at the sea trying to compose himself while masking all  the buried emotions that had suddenly rushed out of his subconscious.

"I gave you a chance only to be broken again what do you expect me to do now?" Mark spoke once he was sure his feelings at that moment would not cloud his judgement then got up from the peaceful beach not giving Vee a chance to speak any further as he walked away. If he were to be honest and admit about it then he would have to repeat after the older and accept the fact that he had missed the other and that was exactly why he is so regretful to the point of hating himself.

'Just why am I so stupid?' The boy thought gritting his teeth in frustration, Walking inside his room and closing the door with a bang he went and threw himself on the bed.

"When did you get back?" After half an hour of tossing and turning on this bed in the dark hotel room trying to forget of the earlier event  Mark heard his friend's voice who had entered the shared room after eating dinner and turned the lights on. "A while ago" replied the laying figure in a dead voice.

"Aren't you going to eat?" asked fuse standing at Mark's bed side with his arms crossed over his chest, only earning a nod from the other as he shove his face into the pillow.

"Turn the lights off" Mark said grumpily "I am sleeping" he added before turning his face to the other side still covering it with a pillow.

"Sleeping?" asked Kamphan "but it's only 9" he added as he sat down on Mark's bed trying to take the off the boy's face which he succeeds only to be greeted by a sulking figure of his friend. Mark who was glaring angrily at the other sat down to snatch the pillow back then lay back down hugging it.

"Why are you so moody?" asked Fuse

"Well you dragged me here at least let me sleep peacefully" came an annoyed answer. The boys sighed they were worried but have also seen the other being more irrational then this so the let him be.

"Suit yourself" said Fuse before walking away from the bed still speaking "but we are playing cards so the lights will have to stay on"

"Whatever!" Saying that Mark just turned his back to his friend still clinging onto the pillow. His mind was a mess, no matter how much he consciously tried to feed logic to his brain his heart was not willing to listen as if both organs where trying to make him into a miserable idiot as they reply both the image of the event that occured at the beach and the ridiculous feeling he had at that moment and before the boy could reason any further a tear had left his eyes and was absorbed by the pillow he was hugging.

'Why are you crying now? you said it doesn't matter or bother you.' Mark argued with himself knowing full well that it had never stopped bothering him.Well how can you get over being hurt by someone you genuinely loved; you can't So it was only normal for the boy to be upset and frustrated when that same person come back telling him he missed him with such sincerity. Even if the feelings right now can not be considered love there was still something.

Mark sighed trying his best to suppress the tears so he won't cause any noise that his friends would notice as he shifts under the covers to actually sleep.

So I don't know what I am writing anymore, it literally took me 3 days to write this short chapter and mind is a total wreck right now anyway hope it makes sense