Stupid Feelings

Help me I am obsessed

Mark's POV

"I am sorry" He said and with that unknotted another emotion that was buried too deep that I thought it would never reappear again but here it was an all too familiar feeling that I would rather not feel and I stood there frozen not making any attempt to push the older away as P'Vee hugged me from behind.

Everything went silent for a moment, only the sound of distant music from the party mixed with the ocean waves could be heard but for me there was one more sound and that was the sound of breath near my ear mixed with incidental sniffs. 'What? Is he crying?' Was the first thing my stupid brain thought. My phone rang breaking the peaceful silence as I drift back to reality, realizing what was happening and pushed the other boy off my back before shuffling my pocket to grab my phone. I picked up the call silencing the annoying ringtone.

"Hello"

[where are you?] Asked Kamphan in a worried tone.

"At the beach." I replied placing my hand over my chest to calm my beating heart before glancing over to the senior who was now staring at me as I started walking back towards the party.

[Everyone is at the beach] he scoffed.

"I just went for a quiet walk" I sighed "Just wait there I am coming back" saying that I hung up on the phone then looked back to see P'Vee walking behind me with his head hung low. I sighed again looking forward and I could see my friend waiting by the chairs so I rushed and walk up to them hoping some company would ease the thoughts in my head.

"Why did you run off?" yelled Kamphan

"I am not a kid, I just wanted to walk."

"You are not a kid but a baby when you get drunk." Fused said this time mocking me "So we were worried that we lost our baby"

(Don't judge me mark is my baby Okay)

"Shut up" I said hitting the boy who was laughing at his own joke making him wince as he rubbed his head.

"Whatever what are you going to do now stay here or leave" Kamphan said looking at the two of us who are busy arguing.

"I am tired so I am leaving" I replied looking at the two boy "You staying ?" I asked and both of them nodded "Then why were you even looking for me?"

"Because we were worried"

"Yeah, sure" I said rolling my eyes before I walked away from the crowd after glancing at the senior who was with his friends now and went inside the hotel that was not too far. The next few days of the trip were spent with me hiding, trying to avoid the older man at any cost. I don't know why but I felt like a criminal even though reality is that I was a victim.

'Why does this keep happening to me?' I asked myself on the day we had to pack and leave this place. I was suppose to have enjoyed while I had the chance to be here but instead I spend it like a fugitive just because of my own stupid feelings.

"Which planet are you visiting again?" asked Fuse waving his hand back and forth in front of my face which I shrugged away.

"What do you mean?" I rolled my eyes as I started walking inside the bus and the other two followed.

"Well you are surely not on earth" he replied placing his bag above his seat

I didn't reply and just rolled my eyes again before sitting down on my seat and looked out the window waiting for the bus to start.

"I am going to sleep" I said to my friend who just nodded as I plugged handsfree in my ear, leaning back on the seat closing my eyes

'Once back I won't have to think about it or face P'Vee again' I thought, trying to convince myself.