Drunk Again

Vee's POV

If destiny was a thing I'd say I was fated to get involved with this kid everytime he gets drunk or how else would you explain my eyes finding him in this crowd of students where I even lost my own friends there is no explanation but fate, still in the end destiny is not a thing and I for sure know that I shouldn't be here Supporting Mark with his arm over my shoulder as I look for his friends which I am sure are also getting drunk somewhere. I never get what is up with this group of friends and alcohol.

"Oye" I call out in annoyance when I find one of the boys I was looking for, playing around with girls from the junior class.

"Oh! P' " Said Kamphan greeting me "what are you doing here?" he asks sipping from his glass, sure thing he is drunk too.

"I am running a lost a lost and found booth for you guys" I mocked looking at Mark pretending to be annoyed which was far from the truth, no one could tell how happy I was just being with the junior even if he was not conscious of it. The other junior who was somewhat sober walked over and took his friend away from me.

"Mark" he called out trying to wake the boy who I guessed was actually asleep by now but he still managed to mumble some nonsense that no one could understand.

"Where is Fuse?" I asked trying to stay there a little longer

"I don't know he took off with some seniors" he said before gesturing to walk back to the people he was chatting with and I couldn't help but ask.

"What about him?" I asked pointing toward Mark "shouldn't you take him back first?" I added

"I'll take him back when we leave"

'Just leave Vee it doesn't concern you anymore. You took him to his friends' I argued myself trying to convince my mind to just walk away but was that ever an option?

"So what? you will drag him with you until then?" I spoke again

"No I will sit him down on one of those chairs" he pointed towards some of the beach chairs placed at a noticable distance which I didn't thought was a good idea.

(Idk what I am writing anymore, someone help me I am so lost 😅)

"How about I take him back inside?" I asked hesitant at my own question, I don't how much they know about Mark and me but I am sure the answer would be a big No which it was but in a polite sugarcoated way.

"No, it's fine I'll watch over him" he said as he started walk and I unconsciously followed "Besides he will kill me if he knew I left him with someone else, even if he won't James will" He added as he sat Mark down on the chair away from the crowd.

James again, I don't understand what is that guy's problem and why does he bother me so much. He has always tried to push me away from Mark even if he is a friend and what happened was unacceptable, he still acts weird to me.

Regardless of all that I understood Kamphan cause I knew Mark wouldn't like the idea either so I just nodded and walked away from them sitting myself on another chair place at a little distance but could still watch the sleeping figure as his friend walk back to the party.

Once again my eyes are fixated on the boy who is peacefully sleeping and again my body lost cooperation with my brain, before I could register the thought in my mind I was already standing next to Mark looking down at him from up close.

"Never seen him this peacefully after drinking" I mumbled to myself before leaning and brushing the hair off his face since my body has already decided not to listen so I have mentally decided to let it be just for a little while, No one know when I can be this close to him again Or maybe never. My hand that was on his cheek froze and so did my whole body when his eyes opened to stare back at mine but the reality is far from a perfect fantasy moment where people can just stare at each other for eternity.

"What are you doing?" Yelled the boy slapping my hand away which woke me up from my trance before he jump off the chair and stand on the opposite side, glaring at me.

I sighed composing myself before replying with my arms crossed "what do you think I am doing out here at an open beach?" I asked back gesturing around to make him notice the surrounding at which he frowns before gesturing to walk away.

"Wait" My hands moves on their own once again as I reach over to grab his wrist, stopping him which works and turns back to look at me.

I really have no clue what I am writing or where this is going, well I still hope it makes sense