Chapter one~ The Hype House

(Edited)
You finally arrived at the hype house
You- "Wow it's so big!"
You got out of the car and grabbed your bags. You made it to the front door and rang the doorbell
Ding Dong
After standing there for about 5 seconds the door opens
??- "Oh hi you must be y/n!"
You froze for awhile thinking in your head,
" wow she is sooo pretty!"
??- "Ummm hello?"
You- "Oh um hi yea I'm y/n"
??- "Oh well I'm Charli!"
You- "Wow that's a pretty name!"
Charli-" thanks! Come in I'll help you with your bags. Oh and your room is with mine so we share a room!"
You were so happy you got to be with her and you smiled. Charli helped you with your bags and brought them to you and Charli's room. You put your bags down.
Charli-"So y/n do you wanna go shopping later to get things for our room?"
You- "oh yea sure if you want we can both look on Pinterest and get some ideas!"
Charli- "omg yea that's a good idea come and lay down next to me and we can look together!"
You- "ok!"
You got butterflies in your stomach when you were next to her and you felt really happy.
You and charli found some ideas that you both really like so you guys first cleaned the room a little(the room is empty right now so u guys were just on the floor and your cleaning the floors and wall right now)
You- "ok so let's go and get all the things."
Charli- " ok and we don't need to paint the walls because they are already painted the way we like it."
You-"yea it's a good color."
You guys go to the store and get all the things. You both work together to make the room look amazing and you both really like it.

Charli-" wow it looks so good!"You- " yea and I'm happy I get to share it with you

You- " yea and I'm happy I get to share it with you."
U blush a little and she blushes too.
You-"so what do you want to do now?"
Charli-"well let's get to know each other a little more."
You-"ok. So ask me a question."
Charli-"ok umm are you straight?"
You-"umm well I never told anyone this but I'm bisexual but I like girls more then guys."
Charli-"oh don't worry I won't tell anyone but I'm bisexual too and only my family knows."
You-"oh wow well at least I know I'm not alone."
Charli-"and I'm not alone either."
You guys smile at each other for awhile then someone comes in.
??-"charli do you want to- oh umm who are you?!"
Charli-"oh this is my friend y/n and she is also my roommate!"
You-"hi I'm y/n!"
??-"oh hi I'm Dixie Charli's older sister."
You- "oh well nice to meet you."
Dixie-"same so I was gonna ask if charli wanted to go look around the hype house for a little with me but y/n wanna come with!?"
You- "oh sure yea!"
Charli-" yay ok let's go you guys!"
You and charli left the room and went with Dixie. You guys looked around and meet some people but some of the guys were hitting on you and you didn't really like it.
??-" oh hi you must be the new member?"
You-"yea I'm y/n"
??-"I'm tony. Your very pretty you know maybe you ca-"
Charli-"hey y/n look there is a ping pong table!"
You walked over to charli leaving tony there.
Charli-"I could tell you were kinda uncomfortable so I helped you out of there."
You-"yea I was and thanks!"
Charli-"no problem!"
Dixie-"why don't you like Tony?"
You-"well guys aren't really my type."
Charli-"she's bisexual like me!"
Dixie-"oh wow that's cool now charli can hang out with you and talk about hot girls and not have to do it with other girls that don't talk about that."
You-"yea that's gonna be fun!"
Charli-"yea so y/n wanna go get some ice cream?"
You-" omg yea sure let's go!"
You guys went back to your room and put on your shoes and started walking down the stares when someone stops you.
Tony-"oh hey y/n these are my friends Nick Chase Tayler and my brother Ondre
You-"oh hey I'm y/n!"
Charli-"and you guys know me."
Tony-" where are you going y/n?"
You-"oh me and charli are going to get ice cream."
Ondre-"oh that's nice are you guys like best friends?"
Charli-"well we are now!"
You and charli giggle a little and leave to get ice cream.   You guys started walking.
Charli-"so y/n do you wanna watch a movie on my bed together tonight?"
You-"sure what movie?!"
Charli-"well do you wanna watch a scary movie?"
You don't really like scary movies but you say yes only because she wants to.
You-"sure!"
Charli-"ok!! If you want later today we can go shopping for snacks!"
You-"omg yea we can go after dinner."
Charli-"sounds good!"
You smile at her and she smiles back at you
You guys get to the ice cream place and you guys order your ice cream.
You both take pictures and post them on instagram.
Charli-"can I try yours?"
You-"only if I can try yours."
Charli-"well ofc!"
You guys traded.
Charli-"wow this is good!"
You-"yours is good too!"
Charli-" ok lets start walking home."
You-"ok."
You guys walk home. While you guys are walking you noticed that charli kept looking at you and you couldn't help but blush. You then look at charli.
You-"what?"
Charli-"nothing your just really pretty."
You-"oh well ur pretty too."
U guys smile at each other and you then look away but then you feel you and Charli's hand rub against each other. You look at your hands and you grab her hand and look back straight ahead. Charli looks at you and smiles and you look at her and smile. Then charli gets closer to you so your arms are touching. You feel happy. A couple minutes later you guys reach to the hype house and go inside. You realize that everyone is looking at you weirdly but you don't think anything of it so you and charli just go into the elevator.
Charli- "why was everyone looking at us?"
You-"I don't know maybe because they think we are hot."
Charli-"nah that's all you."
You giggle a little then you realize that your still holding Charli's hand.
You-"oh it's because we are holding hands!"
Charli-"ohhhh yea that makes sense."
You and charli both laugh.