Chapter 10

(Edited)
You wake up at 10:42 am a you see charli is not in bed.   You get out of bed and walk to the bathroom. The door is closed and you hear someone in there.  It sounds like charli.
Charli-"but why!?"
??-"you need to break up with her unless you want hate."
Charli-"why will I get hate!? Is this because you know things about y/n past and your going to tell people and so I'll get hate!? Well let me tell you something I don't care about the hate. I will stay with y/n because she doesn't do things she used to do!"
She ended the call.   You just stood there.  You can't believe it.   She really loves you! She opened the door and saw you standing there. You pull her into a hug.
You-"I love you so much."
Charli-"bubs I will never leave you. I love you too."
You guys go in the room and pick out an outfit to wear. You both decide to wear your matching outfit.

You both go downstairs and get something to eat

Mom-"good morning girls."
You&charli-good morning!"
Dixie-"morning."
Mom-"how did you guys sleep?"
You-"good!"
Charli-"good."
Dixie-"good."
You-"what are we doing today?"
Dad-"well we can go hiking if we want."
You-"I love that idea!"
Charli-"if she likes it then I do to!"
Dixie-"sure!"
Mom-"ok then we leave at 12:00."
You all nod and finish eating.   When you and charli and Dixie finish you all go in charli and your room.
Dixie-"so do you guys think we should change into some other clothes since we will be outside?"
Charli-"yea I think so."
You-"ok then let's all change and we can wear the outfits we have on now when we get back."
Charli-"yea sure oh and y/n you can wear some of my clothes."
You-"yea I didn't bring any work out clothes."
You all change.

You guys go downstairs and get water bottles ready to take because it's going to be 101 digress outside

Mom-"oh wow you girls are ready."
Dad-"you girls are also kinda matching.   Well y/n and charli are but Dixie has the same but just a different color."
You all laugh.
Dad-"ok girls let's go."
You all get in the car with Charli's parents in the front and you charli and Dixie in the back with you in the middle.
Charli-"so you guys exited!"
You-"I am I always used to go hiking with my family when I was younger."
Dixie-"I just like spending time with you guys."
You-"aww that's sweet."
Charli-"are we there yet?"
You-"charli we are still in the driveway."
Charli-"oh."
You all laugh.
Dad-"ok here we go!"
You guys start driving.   One hour later you guys reach the place.   There aren't a lot of people there but there is a few.   When you guys get out of the car you guys see a group of fans come by.
Fan1-"omg hi!"
You-"hi guys."
Fan3-"can we get a picture?"
Charli-"sure!"
You take pictures with everyone and then they ask some questions.
Fan2-"how is the relationship going?!"
You-"it's amazing and I love hanging out with her family too!"
Fan1-"I love and support you guys!"
You-"aww thank you."
You hug them all goodbye and then you guys start walking.
Mom-"if you girls want you can go one way and my and your father can go the other way."
Dixie-"do you guys wanna do that."
You-"sure why not."
You charli and Dixie go down one path while there parents go down the other.
Charli-"it's really pretty here."
You-"yea."
Dixie-"do you think we will run into mom and dad."
You-"maybe."
You guys keep walking until you see a group of 3 boys come."
Guy1-"hey you girls look hot in those."
Guy2-Oo I call dibs on her!"
He pointed to charli.
You-"well I'm sorry but I already called dibs and I have and she's an amazing girlfriend."
Guy3-"well he can have her and you can have me."
You-"your not my type your ugly."
Dixie-"bye losers."
You girls started walking away.
Charli-"thanks y/n."
You-"your my bbg I'm never gonna let a guy talk to you like that."
Dixie-"they were ugly anyways."
You-"yea."
You all laugh and keep walking.   You guys get to this open area and take pictures.