Chapter 8

(Edited)
You were trying to go to sleep but you just couldn't stop thinking about Quinton kissing you.   You looked the other way where Quintons bed was but kept your eyes closed but open a little so no one knew you were awake and when you turned you saw Quinton looking at you awake.   You didn't know what to do but you kinda wanted to make him jealous so you moved around a little on the bed and a few seconds later charli put her arm around your waist and her head on your shoulder.   You kissed her forehead and you looked over to where Quinton was and he was looking at the floor.   You then slowly fell asleep and woke up the next day at 7:30.
Charli-"y/n wake up we need to get ready and get to the airport."
You-"ok I'm up. I'll go get changed."
You got up and saw that Quinton was still asleep and Jaden was too.   You went and got your clothes and changed in the bathroom and charli changed too.
(You)

(Charli)

(Charli)

When you finished you guys went back in the room and the boys were still asleep

Charli-"do you want me to go to Dunkin and get something to eat?"
You-"no we can get it when we are at the airport because I think they have one there."
Charli-"ok."
You laid on the bed and scrolled through instagram and waited for Dixie.    Quinton woke up.
Quinton-"oh good morning."
You-"morning."
Charli-"good morning."
Charli then came and lauded on your lap and was on her phone too.   A few seconds later you look over at Quinton and see him staring at you.   You just smile at him.   A little later Quinton taps your shoulder.   You look over at him and he points over to the door.   You look at the door and see feet again.   You look back at him and he looks scared.   You and him whisper a conversation and tell charli about what happened.
(Remember this is all very quiet so that the person on the other side of the door don't hear you)
You-"Quinton what do we do?!"
Charli-"what's wrong?"
You-"last night Quinton woke me up because he saw feet on the other side of the door facing us and when we opened it it was tony but he said he was just passing by and he didn't stop moving and he kept saying it wasn't him."
Quinton-"and look under the door you can see it again."
Charli looks and gets scared.
You-"I'll go open the door."
Quinton-"ok I'll stay with charli."
You get up quietly and Quinton sits on your bed next to charli.   You were walking towards the door and got to it.   You slowly put your hand on the door knob and Quickly opened it wide reveling Tony.
You-"Tony what are you doing?"
Tony-"oh sorry I was just passing by."
You-"but you were standing there."
Tony-"no I just passed by."
You-"but I saw your feet right there for a while."
Tony-"no I just got here."
You-"ok but if I catch you again then you definitely are."
Tony-"you won't catch me doing anything but passing by."
He left and you closed the door and walked back to your bed.
Quinton-"he's definitely doing something."
You-"yea that's the second time in less than 10 hours!"
Charli-"it's ok we will be gone and he won't bother us for a while."
You nod and you all just relax for a couple minutes until Dixie came in.
Dixie-"ok lets go the plane leaves at 12."
You both get up and say bye to Quinton. Jaden wakes up and you guys say bye to him too.
You leave and go in Dixies car and start driving to the airport.

You guys get to the airport blah blah blah and go on the plan and just skip to when you Uber to the house.

When you guys got to the door step charli said.
Charli-"don't worry Y/n they will love you!"
Dixie-"yea don't worry."
You smile at both of them and charli takes your hand.
Charli rings the door bell and a few seconds later there mom and dad open the door.
Mom-"ohh my god you guys are here!"
Dad-"hi guys!"
Charli-"Hii ! Ok guys this is y/n my girlfriend!"
You-"Hii!"
Mom-"oh I have been waiting to meet you!"
They both give you a hug and you fell so happy that they like you.
Mom-"ok so girls today you guys can unpack and relax because tomorrow we will be going to visit some family around here."
Dixie-"ok charli show y/n your room and we will start unpacking."
You and charli start walking to Charli's room and when you get there you guys unpack some things and relax.
Charli-"bby do you wanna go to the pool?"
You-"yea sure let's go."
You both changed.

You guys got your towels and walked out to the pool

You guys got your towels and walked out to the pool.   When you got there you saw Dixie and her mom there.  
You-"oh hey guys!"
Mom-"aww I love the matching swimsuits."
You-"thanks."
Charli-"so when are we leaving tomorrow?"
Mom-"around 10."
Charli-"oh ok."
You get in the pool.
Charli-"bubs catch me!"
You-"but you can touch."
Charli-"but I want you to catch me."
You-"ok come on!"
She jumps in and you catch her.
Charli-"yay!"
You laugh and she does too.  She wraps her legs around you and you just hold her and start walking towards Dixie and her mom.
Dixie-"hey y/n I was walking to your room this morning and I heard tony talking to someone and it was about you."
You-"I don't know what's wrong with him I mean like last night Quinton and Jaden were sleeping on the other bed in me and Charli's room and at 3 in the morning Quinton woke me up and told me that she saw feet pointing to us on the other side of the door and when I opened it i saw tony but he said he was passing by and he didn't stop and then he did it again in the morning and he said the same thing."
Dixie-"oh well he said something about him wanting something I don't know what though."
You-"well there is nothing in the room he would want."
Charli-"what of he wants you!"
You-"he doesn't want me and why would he?!"
Charli-" because he likes you but you chose me over him."
You-"well he needs to learn that I want you and not him."
Charli-"I don't want him to take you."
You-"he won't and I promise he won't."
You both hug and then it gets a little late so you all go to your rooms and take showers and then change and go to sleep.   You wait for charli to finish.  When she comes out you cuddle into her and fall asleep.
A/N~ Thanks for 30+ views and I'll post one more soon.