Chapter 11

(Edited)
Recap-

You and charli lay in bed for a little.
You-"omg charli we were supposed to talk to tony!"
Charli-"wanna do it now or tomorrow morning."
You-"what do you think?"
Charli-"now."

Now

You-"ok."
You grab your phone and FaceTime Thomas.
T=Thomas
C=charli
U=you
T-"hello."
U-"hey Thomas so we found out that Tony know things from my past and those things are that I used to be depressed and cut and drank and smoked but I stoped because I fell in love with charli and having all these people support me and charli is making me happy and my parents are dead but I feel like I'm a part of Charli's and yea but now tony is going to tell everyone."
Thomas-"just talk to Tony."
C-"yea we will do that."
T-"ok call me when you finish talking to tony."
You-"ok."
You end the call .
Charli-"what if we do something and see what Tony will do."
You-"what do you mean?"
Charli-"what if we get you looking all hot and have you talk to tony and see if he will not do it but you will have to pretend I'm not here so just say my parents went to go get something from the store and me and Dixie are taking the dogs out really quickly."
You-"ok I guess."
Charli-"ok come on I'll get something from my closet."
You get changed and this is what you look like

Charli-"perfect!"You-"charli this shirt is too small so my top boobs stick out

Charli-"perfect!"
You-"charli this shirt is too small so my top boobs stick out."
Charli-"that's why it's perfect.  You look hot too."
You-"thanks bubs."
Charli ok you can set up the phone right here ima go make sure everyone is in there rooms."
You-"ok."
Charli leaves while you set up the phone where it can only see from the waist and up.
Charli comes back."
Charli-"ok everyone is asleep so you can call him and I'll be in the bathroom."
You-"ok.  Ily."
Charli-"ily2."
Charli leaves and goes to the bathroom and you start the FaceTime call with tony but.
Tony-"hey-wow!"
You-"what?"
Tony-"um you look nice."
You-"thank you."
Tony-"so um did you need something?"
You-"oh I just wanted to see how you were doing."
Tony-"well if would be better if you were here."
You-"here where?"
Tony-"In my bed."
You-"oh I see."
Tony-"you should one day."
You-"i don't know."
Tony-"oh well I guess you won't get any helicopter.

I am laughing rn lmao

You-"I guess not."
Tony-"so did you want anything?"
You-"actually maybe can you not tell people about me?"
Tony-"what do you mean?"
You-"the note that you put in my box.   You said " Dear y/n I know what you did and just wait till I tell everyone what happened."
So what part do you know."
Tony-"I know you did drugs and drank and you were depressed."
You-"well wanna know something tony. I was doing that because my parents died and I was so upset so I did things I wasn't supposed to do. But then I met charli and now she's my girlfriend. She makes me so happy that I don't do it anymore and I feel like a part of her family when I'm here. So maybe don't say those things to other people. Because I will tell them my side and let's see how much hate you get."
Tony-"ok fine I won't tell anyone."
You-"thanks."
You hung up. You walked over to where your clothes are and walked to the bathroom. Charli was there sitting on the sink on her phone. You closed the door.
Charli-"so how did it go?"
You-"he's not gonna say anything."
Charli-"that's good."
You-"yup."
You started changing.
Charli-"oh ok yea this is now my favorite show."
You-"I don't have a favorite show yet."
You give her 😉😏 look.
Charli-"maybe tomorrow we can have a day only for us and we'll see what happens."
You-"I like that idea."
You continue changing and then you and charli lay in bed.
You-"so what are our plans for tomorrow?"
Charli-"well I'll tell my parents we are going to have a day for us and we can go to a water park and maybe a fair and then we can come home and do a fashion show with only us 2 and only with my clothes and see who looks better in the outfit."
You-"charli I'm just gonna say this now but my boobs are way to big to fit in your tight shirts so my boobs come out."
Charli-"that's why they look good on you."
You giggle a little."
Charli-"and plus they are my boobs now. I own you so I own them."
You-"ok then."
You both laugh and then go to sleep. You can't fall asleep right away so you just look at charli.
💭 i am so lucky to have her. I love her so much and I don't ever want to lose her.
You kiss her forehead and close your eyes and fall asleep.

A/N~ thanks for 200 reads on my other story and I will be posting my new story in 3-5 days!! Also if you write story's and you want some feed back then comment and I'll read them and follow you and give you a shoutout. Ily bye❤️