Chapter 9

(Edited)
The next day you and charli woke up to A flash of light. You open your eyes and see Dixie and her parents taking pictures of you and charli.
You-"oh um good morning?"
Mom-"oh sorry we walked in and saw you two and you just looked so cute! Do you always wake up like this?"
Charli-"we wake up cuddling yes."
Dad-"well that's cute. Ok so you guys get changed while I post this on the family instagram page."
You and charli laugh while they leave the room.
Charli-"good morning."
You-"morning!"
Charli kisses your cheek. You both get out of bed and chose your outfits then you get in the shower first and then get changed. While charli is in the shower you look on Instagram. You see the picture Charli's dad took.

   You see the picture Charli's dad took

Cap- these 2 are the best together❤️

Comments-
@?-aww
@?-so cute
@tony-see ya when you come home.
@?-goals
@?-aww the family loves them
@?-I love them
@?-cuteee
@y/n-I love you!!❤️
~dameliofamily- love you too.

A couple minutes later charli comes out of the bathroom. You both had your bathing suits under your clothes because your going to be in the pool at the house your going to.

   You both had your bathing suits under your clothes because your going to be in the pool at the house your going to

You and charli finish so you both go downstairs and get something to eat.   10 minutes later Charli's mom comes.
Mom-"ok girls let's get going."
You all get in the car and start driving.   About 20 minutes later you guys arrive at the house. You said hi to everyone and they were really excited to meet you and loved you and charli together. You were really happy that everyone supported you and charli. You all talk for a little and then played with Charli's cousins. You all decided to walk to the beach because there was one close to the house.
Dad-"you wanna see if we can ask some people to do a photo shoot for y/n and charli?"
Aunt-"I think that's a good idea!"
Everyone agrees and you all go to the beach to meet up with the people. You and charli took pictures and played around.

Pics you post~