Chapter 18

Skip 1 year
Your POV~

So it's been a year now and me and Charli are still going strong. Charli is now 17 also and we are still in school for a couple more weeks. I have made a lot of new friends and me Charli and Dixie are so close. I live with the D'Amelios and it's great. I also got a job to help with money. Me and Charli have been thinking a lot about what we are going to do when we are done with school. We both think we should stay in the hype house since we weren't there a lot because of school.   At school there are some people that bully Charli but they are scared of me so that's cool.  Right now I'm in 7 period.
Charli-"hey bby."
You-"hey!"
Charli-"so you exited for summer?!"
You-"super."
Timmy-"eww look it's skinny Charli!"
You-"What!? What was that!?"
You stood up and got in his face.
Timmy-"I-ugh i umm nothing I was just saying hi Charli and I hope she has a good rest of the  day."
You-"yea that's what I thought you said."
Timmy-"why don't you just punch me?"
You-"because I don't just fight people because I want to and plus Charli would probably get mad at me and I don't want to make her mad."
Timmy-"huh wow thanks Charli."
Charli-"for what?"
Timmy-"if you weren't dating her then y/n would have probably beaten me up 20 times."
You laugh and walk back to your seat. Class starts and you just sit there all bored. Some time later school ends and you go by your car and wait for Dixie and Charli. They come to your car and get in you were backing up when all of a sudden Timmy comes over to your window.
Timmy-"ʀᴏʟᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡ."
You-"what!?"
You roled down tbe window so you could hear better.
You-"what did you say."
Timmy-"oh I was just tell omg you to role down the window so you could hear me."
You-"and what do you want?"
Timmy-"I ugh wanted to say sorry."
You-"oh cool."
You started backing up again.
Timmy-"wait!"
You stop.
You-"what!"
Timmy-"do you think you can give me a ride home? My mom and dad are working and if I walk I'll get wet because it's going to rain soon."
You-"but I-"
Charli-"bby just let him in. It's gonna rain soon."
You-"fine get in."
He gets in the back next to Dixie."
Timmy-"so are you giving Charli and Dixie a ride home and then you go home."
You-"no I live with them."
Timmy-"but you're not related. Your just her girlfriend."
You-"I don't have any more family to take care of me so there parents wanted to help me."
Timmy-"oh cool. So you have your own room there and everything."
You-"no I share a room with Charli."
Timmy-"oh cool. So your dating your sister?"
You-"no! They never adopted me they are just letting me live with them. And stop asking so many questions."
Timmy-"sorry."
Dixie-"so have we decided what day we are flying back to LA?"
You-"maybe a week after summer break starts so we have enough time to back plus we need to pack a lot because we're staying there all summer."
Timmy-"why are you going to LA?"
You-"do you not know that we are social media influencers and pretty famous and live in a mansion!?"
Timmy-"what!?"
You-"god your so annoying."
Timmy-"so your famous!?"
Dixie-"yup."
Timmy-"wow how many followers do you each have?"
Dixie-"30 million."
Charli-"72 million."
You-"70 million."
Timmy-"wow!"
A little later you drop off Timmy and then you guys get to your house. You walk in and put your things down. You get something to eat then go to your room and do your homework. After that you go over to Charli.
You-"hey bby."
Charli-"Hii do you wanna go swimming?"
You-"sure."
You and Charli get changed. You both have been dating for a while now so you both are comfortable changing in front of each other and sometimes take showers together. You change into

   You change into

Charli-

You both go out and swim for a while

You both go out and swim for a while. Then you eat dinner and then take a shower. You both go to sleep cuddling.

A/N~ sorry for a shorter chapter I don't have a lot of ideas. Ily and thanks for 400 reads. Ily🤍