Chapter 17

(Edited)
The next day you woke up and then you saw Charli was still asleep but she was cuddling up to you. You looked at her and saw that she was shivering a little. You got up and grabbed another blanket and put it over you two. You then cuddled up to her.

Charli's POV~
I was still asleep but I was cold. I then felt a warm blanket come over me. Then I think y/n cuddled up to me. I was nice and warm.

Your POV~
I think Charli woke up when I cuddled into her.
You-"good morning."
Charli-"morning. Thank you also. It cold."
You-"yea no problem. I was a little cold too."
Charli-"what are you doing today?"
You-"I don't really have anything planned."
Charli-"oh ok i was wondering if you could go to the store and get some groceries. I would get them but Dixie wanted to hang out and go somewhere."
You-"oh yea sure I'll get changed."
You got up and Grabbed clothes and changed.

"You got up and  Grabbed clothes and changed

Charli-"I'll see you soon."
You-"ok bby."
You gave her a kiss and left. You first went to dunkin then got some groceries. You were a little upset because you feel like you haven't been spending a lot of time with charli lately. Maybe she doesn't like you anymore. You finished and went to your car. You drove back and when you got to the house you grabbed the bags and opened the door.

Everyone-"surprise! Happy birthday!!!"
You were so surprised because you thought everyone forgot.
You-"omg thank you so much!"
Charli-"happy birthday bby!"
You-"thank you! Is this why I had to go to the store?"
Charli-"yup!"
You laugh a little.
Charli-"ok so the party didn't start yet because we all still need to get ready so we have 2 hours."
You-"ok come on."
Everyone went to their rooms. You and Charli picked out your outfits and did you makeup and hair.
You-