Chapter 3

(Edited)
When you got in bed charli ran and jumped on top of you.
You-"hi bby!"
Charli-"do you think we should tell people tomorrow?"
You-"yea."
Charli-"ok. Goodnight ily."
You-"ily2."
You guys go to sleep cuddling.

The next day you and charli wake up at 10:30 am so you both go downstairs

Charli-"wanna see if someone made food?"
You-"yea let's go."
You took Charli's hand and kissed her cheek and then you guys went downstairs.  
Ondre-"good morning girls. I made some pancakes if you want any."
You-"thanks Ondre."
You gave one to charli then you got one and you both sat one the couch.    Charli lays her head on your shoulder.   You kiss the top of her head.    By the time you guys finish eating everyone was awake and downstairs.
You-"do you think we should say it now?"
Charli-"lets tell Thomas to tell everyone that we have some important news."
You-"ok yea let's go."
You guys go and ask Thomas.
You-"hey Thomas me and charli have some important news to tell everyone so do you think you can get everyone in the living room and settle them down?"
Thomas-"of course I will just give me a second."
Thomas gets everyone.
Thomas-"ok guys so y/n and charli said that they have something to tell everyone."
Everyone's eyes went on you and charli.
You-"well I have never told anyone this I only told Dixie and charli this but I am bisexual."
Charli-"and do am I but only my family knows."
Tony-"and y/n knows too."
Charli-"well she's a part of my family now."
Addi-"what do you mean?"
You-"well charli is my girlfriend!"
Everyone is silent for a few seconds then everyone starts cheering.
Ondre-"omg that's amazing!"
Dixie-"omg I always shipped you guys!"
Everyone was so happy for you guys and you felt so happy.  
Thomas-"ok so now that we know that I think you guys should explain it to everyone on social media."
You-"that's what we are thinking."
Thomas-"ok well everyone is here so I just wanted to tell you guys that the sway boys are coming over.
Everyone says ok and they go change but while some people leave they congratulate you and charli but you catch tony looking at you but he looks upset.   You walk over to him.
You-"hey tony. I know your a little upset but I'm sorry I just don't like you in that way.
Tony-"it's ok but I'm glad your happy and I can tell you are and I really happy for you and I will support you no matter what."
You-"thanks tony."
You give him a hug and walk to charli.
Charli-"what did he want?"
You-"he just said he's happy for me and you and he will support us."
Charli-"aww that's nice."
You guys go upstairs and get changed. You and charli both dress up nice so you guys can go do your photo shoot.
(You)