~𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺~

I awoke in a unknown room. I sat up and looked around, the room looked fancy and spacious. 'I'm sure the other demons wouldn't get this luxurious of a room and certainly not me so....OMG IM IN MUZANS ROOM.' It suddenly hit me like a rock. I sat out of the bed immediately and ran over to the closest door. When I opened it I was met with red plum eyes and black silky hair.

He was a lot taller than me I had just realized this. "Good so you're awake now." He pushed me aside and walked into the room. I quickly followed behind him "why am I in your room why not mine"?! I questioned panic in my voice clearly heard.

He paused and looked back to me with a blank expression. "I didn't do anything to you if that's what you're thinking. I just don't trust you enough to have your own room." He then turned around and headed into the bathroom and closed the door. I heard the shower start. I banged on the door "but I'm literally leaving and you don't trust me to have my own room?!" I yelled even though he could clearly hear me.

He sighed and opened the door revealing his bare chest and rock hard abs 😳.

I jumped onto the bed and covered my eyes "cover up you pervert" my face was heating up so bad I could almost burn the blanket.

He laughed and closed the door once again and returned to the shower.

I had to get ready and searched the room for my blade and finally found it. He exited the bathroom with a towel covering his lower half and another drying his hair.

I shrieked before looking away my haori covering my eyes.

"Will you put cloths on" I shouted my face still fifty shades of red.

"You can look now" I turned my head to see him in a suit.

'How did he change so damn fast' I didn't really care as I cleared my throat.

"Uhm so how will I leave"? He waved his hand.

"I'll see you in two days then Aki" I was confused when he said that and snapped his fingers but I heard the Biwa sound again and I was at the door again.

~Time skip~

I arrived at head courters and saw Shiobou immediately.

She turned to see me and waved as she smiled and pointed at the middle of the area.

Everyone was gathered there all waiting for me to arrive. I felt sorry that I couldn't give them any information because I feared for my life and theirs. Little did they know that I was practically living with the guy.

I walked over to all the pillars and bowed my head. I saw a boy with A checkered Haori on the ground tied up.

"Huh, who's this" I pointed at the boy as I walked over to them.

"A rule breaker that we'll have to deal with" Obanai said from his tree.

I wasn't a Hashiro but I had information to give so this was the one time I was allowed here.

I nodded and the boy quickly woke up and looked around for something.

"Hey what are you looking at, you're in front of the Hashiros". The boy didn't see to care still looking for something.

~Small time skip~

Sanemi had walked up with a box in his hand. Tanjiro was the boys name tensed you at the sight of the box.

Sanemi had stuck his sword in and out of the box revealing blood. Sanemi was always like this but he went to far this time. I had grown up with him and always had to control his temper.