~𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾~

Aki's POV

It's been a day since I arrived at head courters. The pillars didn't talk to me much probably from Ubuyashiki-Sama.

I walked into the Water estates kitchen to be met with Giyuu cooking already.

Aki-"Didn't think you'd be awake since it's only 7 am and you sleep all day."

I said jokingly, I stepped to the pot where he was boiling rice. Giyuu was seen as a quiet, sad person around the pillars. But near me he could be himself, I loved seeing him like that it made me sad when they picked on him.

Giyuu-"Says the one who was sleeping like a pig".

His words struck a nerve and I thwacked his head.

Aki-"Dont bee so mean to me you depressing loaf of bread".

I stuck my tongue out as he snickers.

Giyuu-"Sit down the rices ready."

He turned around and brought the pot to the small table behind him.

Aki-"Must be tough having to cook for yourself for once".

I teased, he kicked my foot and sent me howling in pain as I held my foot.

I cussed him out before I sat down next to him at the table. He may be a jerk but I loved this side of him.

Don't get me wrong, I love Muzan apparently but Giyuu will always have a place in my heart.

Muzans POV

I had only been gone for three days and I come back to my demons telling me she left?!

'So annoying I can't believe I even kissed her. Why would I trust her what's wrong with me?!'

Nakime-"I'm very sorry Master she just asked to go out." Nakime bowed her head and body in front of my feet.

'Wait, she's not the type to leave without her sword and outfit. Was she kidnapped, killed, stolen?'

The thoughts of someone killing her especially my own demons struck a nerve.

Muzan-"I don't care for your excuses Nakime." I snapped my fingers and the rest of my upper moons appeared in front of my bowing like Nakime.

All Demons-"you called master?" The chimed at the same time.

Muzan-"I want all of you to find traces of where she would have gone. And if I find out she's dead I'm taking all of your heads!"

The nodded and disappeared in the flash of a eye. It was dark now, about 7 pm I believe. When I find Aki I'll kill her myself before any other demons do. I'll take the heads of the pillars and place it next to hers for decoration!

Time skip to Aki back in Tokyo. If you want a chapter with the pillars I can make a flashback chapter.

I searched all around Tokyo search in for Muzan. I already had another mission but I needed to see him right now and tell him everything before he takes my head.

I couldn't spot any of the upper moons or any demons for that matter. I had no idea where he went but he's defiantly not in Tokyo. I doubt he'll be coming back, I wonder if he looked for me. Does he care that I'm gone? What am I thinking of course not he's Muzan the demon king!

I'm so foolish for thinking I loved him and he felt the same!