~𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽~

It's been a day since the "incident" and I haven't seen Muzan since then. I've slept in his room still but apparently he was on a mission of sorts. He did tell me before he left that I was welcome to leave whenever I wanted. If I wanted to leave I would just have to yell the name "Nakime".

It was only 8pm but I was hella bored. I sat up from the huge bed, Muzan didn't have much entertainment in his room.

I guess I'll just go out on a shopping spree.

Aki-"Nakime is like to go out please!"

I heard a Biwa sounds and I was yet again at the door. I opened the door to reveal a beautiful moon. I didn't bring my sword because I'd think I wouldn't be running into trouble. Muzan brought me a couple Kimonos the other day so I was wearing one of them. It was light blue with red Lily's.

Why he was being nice to me I didn't know. But after yesterday I couldn't stop thinking about him. I actually think I like him. Jeez I have issues.

I finally made it to the city of Tokyo, it was lively as usual. The lanterns made the city truly beautiful. It made me start to miss home, I haven't thinking about Mitsuri and the others for a while now but now that I was away I miss them. I went into a few shops I mainly just wanted to buy something entertaining as Muzan had Nakime bring me food.

Aki-"I'd like to find something entertaining."

I said it so casually that I didn't even recognize myself. Why didn't I try to escape? This was my one chance and I'd probably actually get way but, I didn't, why!?

I shook the thought away as the lady handed me a couple books and a pen.

I assumed I'd be writing something so might aswell.

I walked out of the store because I was done shopping. It was 10Pm now and I already got some food earlier so nothing more to do.

The city was still lively with lanterns and people.

A hand suddenly gripped my wrist and pulled me into a alleyway.

Aki-"Hu- Hey what do you think you're doing?!"

I turned to see a boy with a mask on his face and a demon slayer outfit. Seemed he works for Shinobou.

Boy-"Sorry Miss Aki but I was sent here by Miss Shinobou to retrieve you for your report."

Aki-"Report? I've already done a report. I atleast have another couple weeks before I go back?!"

My voice squeaked at the scary thought of leaving Muzan.

Boy- "yes but it was requested by Ubuyashiki-Sama himself to have you return."

Aki- "Eh? Why would Ubuyashiki-Sama want me to return suddenly. What ever the case I guess we should hurry then."

The boy nodded in response as we both took off, bags still in hand. I needed to hurry back before anyone noticed I'm not back yet and tell Muzan.

~Time skip brought to you by Akazas Repsect women juice.~

We arrived to the Head courters at around 7am I didn't have my sword with me which sucked.

The Hashiros where there aswell. I stepped out of the shadows and received glances from them.

Uzui- "Somebody's Flameboyantly late".

Uzui teases, I shot him a glare and he shut up quickly.

Aki- "Tokyo's far way you know, besides I was tired, I just finished shopping".

I nagged as I walked towards them. Ubuyashiki was supposed to be here in a moment.

Mitsuri Kanroji- "so any information on Muzan, or where you busy shopping?"

She teased me like this regularly not like the other pillars do. That's what makes us so close and I don't know what I'd do without them.

Aki- "I'll tell you when Master gets here Mitsuri".

I stuck my tongue out as I stoped next to her.

The next minute was filled with the pillars talking. Rengoku wasn't here because he was on a mission with Tanjiro I heard.

"The master has arrived" his daughters chimed.

We all kneeled, my clothings probably weren't right for this but I had no time to change.

Ubuyashiki "So lovely to see you my children as always." Ubuyashiki-Sama said happily as he stepped closer to us with his daughters help.

Aki-"Good to see you're in good health Ubuyashiki-Sama, as always."

I said happily bowing my head in respect.

He smiled before he turned to face all of us.

Ubuyashiki-"Now, I apologize for disturbing you on your mission Aki but I'm afraid you're mission is no longer needed."

He said calmly, my eyes widened. 'WHAT?! I can't possibly leave without telling Muzan or he'd kill me or the pillars!'

Aki- "May I ask why Ubuyashiki-Sama".

Ubuyashiki- " I'm afraid that we no longer need information as we have all that we need. I cannot tell you this information as it's risky."

He voice was so soothing and calming that I almost forgot about how Muzans so going to rip my head off!

I nodded, I couldn't exactly reject his word.

Ubuyashiki- "Now, is like to know what more you've gathered even thought it's only been a couple days."

'Shoot I had no idea of what to say!'

I tensed up a bit before relaxing my muscles again.

Aki- "of course, I haven't learned much but I did learn that Muzan has been leaving on certain 'missions'. Also the demons that have been changed by him have been put on a curse."

Ubuyashiki- "What do you mean, curse?"

Aki- "When I was questioning demons they referred to Muzan as 'that man'. I asked them why they called him that and they said he put a curse on them that they couldn't speak his name or they'd die. I didn't get the specifics as they spoke his name once and died."

I wasn't lying, before I met him I asked around a lot. I honestly forgot to tell them this at the other meeting because of a lot on my mind.

Ubuyashiki- "We can use a lot from this information Aki, thank you."

The meeting was nothing important, I decided to leave once again as soon as I can which was five days. It wasn't as soon as I hopped but I couldn't make it seem suspicious.

I had to go back to Tokyo to spare my life and my friends from the wrath of Muzan, the demon I loved.

Sorry that it's short I'll be updating later.