~𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿~

*Smut and lime warning (not a lot because I need to stop sinning.)

It's been a six months since I've seen Muzan. Alots happened but I'd like to not get into details.

This chapters and chapters after this will not be following the plot of demon slayer or the manga.

I had a mission with Tanjiro, he says he's found Muzan. I can't deny my feelings don't still exist. I still love him with all my heart but I don't know what I'll do when I see him. I have to kill him, this is my last chance. I could save humanity but would I risk humanity's well being for Muzan the man I love?

He was again in Bad shape from his fight from Tanjiro previously. He even was in his Combat form, not going to lie it's really hot.

Tanjiro was in the clearing facing Muzan himself. I stepped out of the shadows, Muzans eyes met mine as his were filled with shock.

Muzan-"So, you're alive. I was sure a demon had killed you or something like that."

She stiffened at his voice, the voice she longed for for so long.

Tanjiro was in the middle of fighting before being sent flying along with Nezuko.

Aki-"So, you looked for me? I'll have you know I returned to Tokyo as soon as I could but I couldn't find you."

My voice held sorrow as I stepped closer to him. He stayed his ground his eyes wandering around her body.

Muzan-"I left Tokyo when there was no trace of you, I figured you wouldn't come back as you left."

His voice filled with venom but his eyes held sorrow and worry.

Aki-"I got dragged to another pillar meeting unexpectedly. I didn't have time to tell anyone else. The earliest time I could return was five days."

She bit her tongue to stop the tears from dripping down her eyes but one escaped and wiggled down her cheek.

Tanjiro began sitting up from his flight across the forest. I hopped he didn't hear what we'd been talking about.

I turned to see Tanjiro running towards Muzan by his side was Nezuko.

A cold finger brushed against my neck. I've felt this cold hand before, it was Muzan but what was he doing?

Muzan-"Come closer and I'll cut her head off her neck."

Of course he was lying he could never. He held hate over the past Six months towards her and swore to himself that if he saw her again he'd kill her.

But after seeing her genuine tear as she talked to him cracked his heart. His cold dead heart that he thought couldn't ever beat again. He couldn't admit he loved her but he knew he did.

Tanjiro stopped in his tracks only a couple meters away. Nezuko seemed to get the idea and stopped aswell.

Aki stiffened as Muzans nails lightly grazing against her skin. It sent little shivers down her spine, she knew he wouldn't kill her. He was bluffing of course she could see through him.

Muzan grabbed her neck aggressively, Aki yelled in pain. He hated that he had to do this but it must be done.

He grabbed her neck and backed away slowly. Tanjiro stiffened at the sight of Aki getting hurt.

Aki-"I'll be ok Tanjiro, stay safe." Was the last thing she said before she was out of sight. Muzan jumping from tree to tree with her in his hands bridal style. She hung on tight, he was going super fast not wanting Tanjiro to follow.