~𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼~

I felt something cold but yet warm wrap around my waist. My eyes flashed open as I remembered where I was. My eyes landed on a pale but somehow beautiful face. I never saw Muzans features or really studied them. But when you do he's really handsome.

My hands were placed on his chest. We were facing eachother, my face buried in his chest. I managed to wiggle myself out of his grasps and made my way to his bathroom. I closed the door and locked it. I remembered my fit yesterday and face palmed myself for being so embarrassing.

I washed my hands and unlocked the bathroom door and opened it. I was met with plum eyes and black curly hair.

"I thought you left again" his face was blank. He was still in his outfit from yesterday and so was I.

"I'd rather not find out what would happen to me if I left for a third time". I lied, I didn't really care and I just woke up and had to pee how was I supposed to leave.

He smiled for a moment before he grabbed my wrist and placed me on the bed.

He threw a dress at me. "I told you I'd make it up to you today. I had Daki buy you a dress." He said blankly before he went to the bathroom to freshen up.

"Wait, does that mean that it's night?"I said panicky as I sat up from the bed with the dress in hand.

He nodded before he exited the bathroom so I could change.

Lazy time skip

I exited the bathroom. Daki whoever she was bought me a beautiful dress.

I left my hair the same and didn't put much makeup on just eyeliner

Muzan was sitting on the bed looking at something before he turned to me. I could slightly see his eyes widen before he cleared his throat.

He sat up  from the bed and extended his hand. "Shall we, Aki?" He said with a smile. I smirked and took his hand "of course my lord" I giggled as we made our way out of the room.

~Time skip~

We were in Tokyo, apparently there was a festival in town. I pleaded Muzan to let me go see it while he gets dinner reservations. After like a hour I swear he finally said yes.

I walked into the crowd and began watching the fire show. The lady doing this was really pretty.

Muzan was being nice the whole trip and it was weird but I appreciated it.

I wandered around for a bit before I got totally lost. I was asking around for the restaurant Muzan was at. But no luck, I felt a hand on my shoulder. My worries went away as I thought it was Muzan but when I turned around to three dirty old men there instead.

"Hey pretty lady, why don't we show you a good time". I was about to twist his wrist but his hand was tight around my wrist and he dragged me into a alleyway with his buddies.

"Let me go or I'll make you pay!" I said with venom in my tone. They just laughed when his buddies held onto my shoulders and arms.

I struggled to get out of his grip, his hands trailed down my neck to my breast. I tried to kick his body away from me but his friends held me down. He laughed as I began to cry out for help, his filthy hands squeezed my breast.

Next thing I heard was a scream as his hand was cut off. I looked over to where another person was. I started to cry more now that I saw plum red eyes turned to slits.

"Get your filthy hands off her" his tone held venom as his hand morphed into a monster.

I didn't look as the filthy mans friends were torn to pieces with their blood and body parts flying everywhere.

I layed in the floor crying, a cold hand was placed on my head. I looked up with my swollen eyes.

"What did I say about wandering around Aki" he voice was more softer than what he spoke with before.

He bent down to my level as he continued to pat my head. I hurried to his chest where I began to cry more and more. He continued to pat my head. His head was filled with hate towards the men. He didn't know why, why did he care what happened to her?

The next thing that happened answers his question.

Without thinking, he took her chin and lifted it up towards him. She was now looking at him, her swollen pink eyes gazing into his plum ones.

He clicked his tongue as he caresses her cheeks with his thumbs.

He leaned closer to her, he slowly placed his lips onto hers. The kiss was gentle, he didn't rush it but yet slowly kissed her.

Her stomach filled with butterfly's as he kissed her. I'll admit it I loved the kiss, he was really good at it and I really liked him. I think, I like him.

I think I like Muzan, the demon king I was sent to get information on.

Water started falling from the clouds as the moon was about to set. The moonlight shines onto their figures as they continued to kiss.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, she couldn't continue to cry as this happy moment was happening to her.

He didn't believe what he was doing. But, it felt so right to him somehow. It like he wanted to do this for the longest time. He secretly wanted to do this.

He pulled away slowly as he continued to caress her cheek.

"We, should go back" he wanted to continue this but they also needed to get back because the sun was rising.

She nodded as her cheeks flushed red as she realized what just happened.

They were kissing in the rain on dead bodies. How romantic, a demon slayer and a demon king.

*Sorry for the short chapter, I kind of rushed this and it's not as romantic as I hoped it'd be. Promise I'll make it up to soon(•̀•́)و!*