Victim

Aim POV

"How many more is the killer going to kill, Aim?"

"I feel the same. How can one kill like this? Whomsoever it is seems to be a professional"

I am getting frustrated yet I feel helpless. There seem to be no clue when it comes to these murders. The murderer leaves no clue. The most recent body was of a young girl that happened almost a month back. Her body was found in the similar manner to the previous three. When we found her, she was laid on a bed that was filled with white roses. Three cuts on her otherwise cleaned body, so clean that it reeked of bleach. Only, evidence that we found was a folded cream card that stated "She was not worth". I knew what it would read, after all every other card that we found near the body read the same lines.

"This is the fourth murder that we have on our hands so far, yet we are no close to solving it. There will be some connection." Oak was getting so agitated that he began pacing.

"Will you stop pacing, I need to think." Aim shouted at Oak.

The whole precinct was on their toes as their best officers were still no where near to solving the case. I knew how it feels, the more we lack in this cases the more bodies are going to pile up. It's evident that we have serial killer to deal with.

It was best that we made this public so that we  alert everyone in the country about the threat. It happened after the third murder. 
But , getting people alerted or media aware of such thing didn't help either. What it did though was giving this killer a name

White Rose Killer

A/N
Hi guys....
So I am back with a new story. I hope this turns out as I planned. I know it's a small chapter but wait for more. Just a bit more you will see Kongpob and Arthit soon.