Longing

Kongpob POV

It's been two weeks since Arthit asked me to stay with him. Eventually we had decided it would be better if he moved into my house since he was unable to cope with the idea of Nam leaving and him having memories in his house.
These past two weeks were more than bliss yet torturous for my existence. Two weeks of knowing that my love is sleeping next door. Two weeks of him sharing space with me. Two weeks of pure, unedited version of Arthit. He was able to come out of his grief and I was more than happy. I was able to see that dimple again on his face.

His slight touches while we have breakfast, his smile. His concern and worry all made me want him for myself.

And right now as much I enjoyed his company, it was becoming torment for me to have him around yet not able to touch him like the way I want. Kiss him senseless. Make him moan.

Damn it! This has to stop. I am in my office staying far away from Arthit and still my thoughts are filled with him.

Don't be a coward Kong, you need to tell Arthit how do you feel

I thought inwardly. Yes, that's what I thought. My time at office was not being utilised in a productive manner, so I decided to move out and visit my favourite cafe for hot cup of pure aroma. It always help to boost up my mind. And right now that's exactly what I need. I decided that it would be better if I come out with my feelings about Arthit to him.

I ordered my coffee and sat at the corner of the cafe. I was halfway through my coffee with my mind filled with images of my love when someone interupted me.

"If it's not the brutal king.."
I looked up at the owner of that voice to find Mark smirking at me.

"I didn't expect that you would defile such a nice place." I countered

It was no secret that Mark was a manipulative asshole but so was I. He wore his personality like a jewellery. But I didn't particularly like having his company. Its just that we went head to head at whatever we did.

"So whats happening handsome?" He asked

His flirting  were another thing that made me keep my distance.

"What do you need Mark? I am enjoying my coffee and I would like like to keep it that way" I said sternly

"A nice company to the coffee always adds up the flavour." He smirked.

"Also don't you think, it would be better if you would just give your recent deal to my company and come in parternship with me. I can make that it would be beneficial.." he continued

Before I could continue, for the second time I again heard someone calling my name.

"P' Kong...how are you" this time it was someone who didn't irritate me as much.

"Hello, pring...how are you? When did you get back in the country?"

I asked her standing up. She gave me a hug and started talking completely ignoring Mark. After talking she excused herself saying that she needed to get back to her friends and she only came over when she saw me. She was my junior in college.

I turned around to sit but changed my mind when I saw Mark.
"..Ah...Mark, I don't think I want to get into a partnership with your company regarding my deal. I am already in talks with many others and I would rather have that than involve myself with you...I think that's all..." I said curtly and walked away to my waiting car.

My mood was ruined but once I realised that I would soon see Arthit at my place. It uplifted.

I reached half and hour later to my home because of the traffic. As I entered, I started looking around for Arthit. But couldn't find. Suddenly I heard sounds coming from my room. I walked up to find a very sexy Arthit lying up on my bed with only towel on his waist.