Time to kill

Killer's POV

Killing is secondary nature to me. But this time it's a necessity. I think I took too much time to target him. He should be dead and he will be. After all the card was delivered.

I watched Arthit walk into his office with his bodyguards. He needs to learn that once a mark always a mark.

"See you soon Arthit" I thought inwardly.

But today I need to take someone else. Somehow there is an ever stronger urge to feel that blood. The rush that comes from holding your prey down and seeing life going out of their eyes. That fuels my soul and today I need it. One more before I catch the bigger fish.

And just as I wished I saw the perfect victim. And she was walking towards me with a smile on her face.

"Did you wait for long? I am so sorry the traffic was bad" she said unaware of the lurking danger.

"Not much...just reached five minutes back and that too because I was already in the area handling some business."

"Okay so where shall we go?"
"Don't worry about that, you will love the place."

I felt pure joy and the excitement at adding her to my list.

A/N
Let me give you a glimpse of the thoughts of the killer. Do you think something's a miss. I have left a huge clue. Tell me if you find it.