Together

Arthit POV

Have you ever known desire to possess. I have. That's how I felt the first time I saw my Kongpob. His chiseled body, his dark hair, sharp eyes and the determined smile all made me want to have him for myself. I could feel the need to claim him, brand him and taste him. And I was certain once I have had that taste I would not be able to let him go. I had never felt like this before. That feeling right there taught me it's more than lust. I wanted him to hold me down, bend me over and push himself into me. I wanted to feel all of him. A fire that never took form with anyone else was felt with a mere look at my Kong.

My lust for him only grew into obsession when he approached me with his idea of buisness and a proposal for me to invest. It was the perfect time to make a move but I had one obstacle. Over the years I found that it was always best to get of troubles before it even starts to take form. My obstacle was Nam.

I didn't feel any remorse thinking of how I was going to get rid of her. No! Why would I? It was not my first kill. I have had my share and I take pleasure in pain.
She was just a convenience for me. I never loved her. But there was sort of an understanding that she would be in my life as I wanted to do away with unwarranted attention. But she was causing more chaos.

I still remember the conversation we had had. Initially I didn't think of killing her as I thought she would walk away. After all we never had a proper relationship. It was all for the show. But she denied. One thing you all must know is no one should deny what I want. I had tried my best to convince her to back off but she didn't. As a result, her fate was sealed.

It was all planned. There was already a killer on the loose. I thought why not add one more to their kills. However, I had my respect for killer. The way all of the kills were planned spoke of his way getting the prey. The killer enjoyed the chase.
My aim of killing Nam was purely personal, but I hoped the killer would leave this as just an inconvenient kill added to his name.

Nam lived alone in her apartment. I was thorough of each nooks of her abode. I found sleeping soundly on her bed. I was irritated that she didn't agree to my opinion. If she had, she would have lived. I didn't know much details about the white rose kills but what I knew was that the killer always left the victim clean and covered in white roses along with a card. I had prepared all of it. I had held Nam's mouth so that she couldn't scream and had tied her hands to the bed post. She had frantically opened her eyes in an attempt to escape me. It was in vain.

"You should have accepted my opinion." Those were my last words to her. Right after that I had slit her wrists and held her down. I had seen how her life was slowly dripping out of her. In minutes all was over. I had then decorated all of her bed with white roses and placed her with her arms folded on her stomach. Cleaned her body and kept the card.

I had always wondered what the killer meant by the words " she was not worth it". But in my case I found it true.

The rest is history. Within the next few days police had contacted me and Kong was there to help me through all of it. I had acted for most part but I was genuinely sorry at a point. Not for Nam but for deceiving my Kong. And it was this that had led me to the decision to tell everything to him.

"Today, finally I will do it." I said aloud.

Thinking of the past was not a way to live in the future. I have my Kong. I should tell him. But I was also sceptical of my decision because I was not sure how he will react. Somehow I had a feeling that he cares more about me than anyone else. I had seen that on the day he came to rescue me from Mark.

I still have my doubts about Mark being the Killer. He seemed more like a scapegoat. Take it from a guy who have seen enough kills to grab that aura of a person. And that experience is what holding me now to tell Kong. I know it's going to be all right.