Realisation

Arthit POV

My head was spinning and ready to burst out. I could feel that my body was bruised. The ache that surrounded my body was apparent. It was hard to open my eyes but when I slowly came to consciousness I realised that I was tied down on a bed that was filled with white roses. I felt a sort of a deja vu. The room was lightly lit and appeared to be clean with only the bed as a furniture in the whole area with the bed at the centre. There was no windows and only a door.

Thinking back to the time when i  was abducted, i could still feel that creeping sensation when i got that call
"you see Kong right...i am going to shoot him now. if you dont want that step away from your guards"
That voice was eerily familiar. I kept on trying to recall where i had heard that voice but none came to my jumbled mind.

"so the prince decided to wake up.." the same voice said. where was he. i didn't see him before. Focusing on his voice, i soon recognised that he was standing behind the bed.

I was feeling anger at my situation. Of not being able to defend. I was tied down literally and figuratively.  Squirming and trying to sit up so that I could see his face i started moving on the bed.

" Dont fret Arthit...you want to see me, right?"
He said in a mocking tone. I saw a shadow moving from outer corner of my eyes. In a matter of seconds, a body of limbs stood before me. But his face was still covered in darkness. His posture was not that big but he had some muscle. He walked towards me and came towards the light. To say I was perplexed would be mildly putting it.
"You..."
"Oh so you do recognise me...What a pleasure. It would have remained a pleasure had you kept your dirty hands off Kong."

"What?....you..you are doing this for him. You killed all of them because of him?"

He was about to answer when he got a call.. He gaged my mouth and looked at his screen. His whole demeanor shifted and his face shone with a new light.
"Hello.......Kong.What a surprise? "
Hearing Kong's name I was kicking and shaking trying to wiggle out of the strains. But all was in vain. Amist my attempt he continued his conversation.

"Oh no really...Are you all right...... Sure, I will be there"

He disconnected his call and turned towards me with a smirk.

"Not even a hour has gone by and he called me. Thats why I did what i did. You are just a nuisance to my Kong. All he need is me. And I will keep it that way."

"No....Kong will find me, he will.." i shouted at him

"And exactly how will he do that? He has no clue where you are. He is disheveled and disoriented and I will use this time to capture his heart with all my sympathy and love for him. He will only want me Arthit...me....MARK"

"NO....."

A/N
Hey guys....Since I took long here's another chapter for you.
Why do you think Kong called Mark? What's on Mark's mind? Will Kong ne able to find Arthit?