Jealousy

Kongpob POV

Is Arthit okay? I need to find him as soon as possible. I can't think him in being a situation like this and dealing with it alone. My thoughts kept going to him while I drove insanely fast to his house.

As I reached his place, I saw him outside.
"I was waiting for you. I need to go to the police station. Can you a...accompany me?" he asked

"Of course, I will. Common I will drive." I said while putting my hands around his waist and leading him to the passenger seat of my range rover. Having him beside me was everything that I imagined yet seeing him like this was not something that I would ever want.

We drove away in silence. It took around ten minutes to reach the station. Once we entered we asked for officer Aim who had apparently called Arthit about the accident.

"Hello! I am Officer Aim, I heard you were looking for me." A guy probably around our age greeted us. Although his face was blank, his demeanor was one of pleasant nature.

"Yes, My name is Kongpob and he is Arthit. He got a call regarding an accident. I mean, regarding Nam, she was his girlfriend." I said keeping my focus on the officer's face while holding Arthit's hand. He clutched them, I think he was trying to find a way to hold onto his emotion.

"Oh! Yeah, I did call him. Please follow me." The officer turned and started walking towards a cabin without giving us the time to respond.

When we entered the cabin he closed it and asked us to take the seats. Both of us took the seat and waited for him to continue. Suddenly the calm officer looked disturbed rather unsure of himself.

"Of...officer, whatever it is can you tell me..please, I need to know!" Arthit said almost pleading.

I know Nam is dead and I should be remorseful but deep in my heart I was not l. The only remorse I had was for Arthit. He was hurting and that caused me pain and a deep bone jealousy knowing the reason for it was his girlfriend.

" Mr. Arthit, have you heard of the White Rose Killer?" The officer asked carefully.

I saw Arthit looking perplexed.

"What has it go to do with my girlfriend's death?" Arthit asked curiously.

"Sir, she was murdered by him. All the signs point towards the same killer." Officer said calmly.

I was busy looking at the officer with shock when I heard Arthit scream...

"No....that can't be, how. What....when when did it happen?" He kept shouting.

"She was with me till yesterday evening, and then I dropped her home. It's not possible. It's only few hours isn't it." Arthit pointed out to the officer.

"Sir, all the tella tales of the kills are similar. She was found the same way as that of others. And since we discovered her when the neighbour reported his dog has been barking continuously looking at her place. We investigated. We still don't know the time of death." Officer Aim said.

"Can I see her...?" Arthit asked

"Yes sure..." The officer said.

The whole time I was trying to control my anger over the fact that Arthit was hurt. I never want him hurt. I went up to him to hold him and guided him out of the office to take him to the morgue after thanking the officer.

Soon we reached the hospital and we're allowed to see the body. Arthit kept looking at her as if he was searching her body for anything that was different. His eyes stuck on the cut that must have caused her death. I couldn't take it more so I nudged at him to move away. Thankfully, he obliged and came out of the morgue looking blank. His face showed no emotion and that kind of edged me. I never imagined that the ever soulful guy can look so deadpan. I kept my hands in his waist and took him towards my parked car

"Kong..." Arthit called me when we reached the parking lot.

"Yes Arthit..." I looked at him.

"Can you st...stay with me t..tonight?" He stuttered.

"Whatever you want" I said cupping his face.

A/N

So what you guys think? Why did the white rose Killer killed Nam? Was it random? Or is it related somehow? Who's the next target?

I hope you like this chapter. Enjoy