2.Frustrating..

[YOUR POV]

So here I was clutching a yellow sticky note paper and walking through an empty school hallway which is sorta creepy in my point of view. 

"Hmm locker 97.. locker 97.. wait was it 96 or 97? nah I'm pretty sure its 97 , ah!! here it is I finally found it!!"  I then scurried over to the red locker which had a small gold sign that read the number 97. 

"Ok, 13.. 7.. 30.. and.. huh? why won't this thing open??" 

"Hmm maybe I should probably give it a big bang and then it'll open.. I think?"

*Bang!! Bang!! Bang!!*

But sadly, it still wouldn't open..

"Ugh.. why is this soo frustrating??" I said as I kept on banging my head against the hard steel locker door.

"Maybe cause its not you're locker?"

"Wait who said?" I then slowly turned my head around to see that I was face to face with..

[JUNGKOOK'S POV]

I was busy walking down the white narrow halls minding my own business and humming a tune, When all of a sudden...

*Bang!! Bang!! Bang!!* 

"Woah.. what was that? It sounds like its coming from my locker" So just like that I headed straight towards my locker and..

"Y/N??" 

"Umm is she trying to open my locker? I guess she thinks its hers huh.." 

"Ugh.. why is this soo frustrating??" she said as she kept on banging her head.

"Hmm maybe I should walk up to her before she completely destroys my locker"  I then slowly crept up to her trying my best to be pin drop silent cause who wouldn't like a nice scare? 

Plus her reaction was priceless..

 "Maybe cause its not you're locker?" 

"Wh-What.. JJ-Jungkook??" she stammered as she continued blinking.

"Umm y-yes it-its m-me JJ-Jungkook"

[YOUR POV]

"Umm y-yes it-its m-me JJ-Jungkook" 

"Is he mimicking me? this guy is really something.." 

"Well then, why are you here are you stalking me?" 

"No, I'm trying to save my locker from being completely destroyed!" he spoke with rage.

I on the other hand was really confused.. "What does he mean by completely destroying his locker??"

"What do you mean your locker?"

"Well sweet heart I mean that locker 97 is mine and your locker is number 96" he smirked at me.

"Did he just smirk and call me sweet heart?"

"I guess your confused so let me explain, you see I've been observing the schools locker and don't ask why I just do. Anyways I happened to notice that every single locker's been open except 96 so in conclusion.. your locker is 96," he explained has he took my small piece of paper and walked over to locker 96 and put in the code.

"See I told you so" he said as he opened the lockers door and gave a cute bunny smile.

"Well.. Good job Sherlock" 

"Umm I think you mean thank you Y/Nshi" he replied while giving a weird bow.

"Fine.. Thankyou Jungkookshi" 

"You're welcome I'm just doing a gentlemen's job" 

"Wait what?? A gentlemen.. Pfft yeah right" I never knew this school could get any weirder and kinda crazy.. "Wow gentlemen" 

"Hahaha you-you're joking right??" I said trying to hold in my laughter.

"Umm whats so funny?" he said as his cheeks turned a shade of  bright red with embarrassment.

"Do you really think that you're a gentleman?"

"Yes.... yes I do"

"Wow you're really something Mr. Gentlemen" I say mockingly but what happens next shocks me.

He then grabbed me by my arm and pushed me against a row of lockers where I was trapped by his arms and his intense gaze.

"Well Miss Y/Nish I can be something more for you if you'd like that" He smirked as he kept on coming closer and closer. Closing the small gap between us.

When suddenly..

*Ring!! Ring!!*

"Whew.. Thank goodness!!"

"Well thats the bell, see ya later sweet heart" 

And just like that he walks away merrily as if nothing ever happened.

"Why.. How.. Wh-What just happened? Oof why's the temperature so hot already?? Aish this guy's driving me nuts!!"

🌹~

[A/N]

Hi :)

So how you all doing?? I know its been a long time since I've updated my work cause I've been busy lately and yup...

Anyways I will try my best to update as soon as possible and umm yeah.. 

Soo what did you all think about this chapter so far? I really hope that you enjoyed it and I will try to make chapter 3 even more interesting ;)

Plus I wanted to say thank you to all of you who supported my book *bows multiple times* Thankyou!! 😊

Also this scene was inspired by the Boy In Luv scene and yup..

Anyways feel free to message me if you want and I'll see you all at the next chapter.

Byeeee 😄

#7 💜

#7 💜

Love you all!!!