3. The Yellow Baboon

[JUNGKOOK'S POV]

*Ring!! Ring!!*

"Well thats the bell, see ya later sweet heart" and just like that I headed towards my next class.

"Wow that prank went way better than I expected and that look on her face was epic!! I can't believe she actually thought I was gonna kiss her but why do I have this weird feeling inside? its like a bunch of frogs jumping from place to place when ever I see her face.."

"Is this love?? pfft yeah right"

[Y/N'S POV]

"Ugh.. that jerk!!" 

After that weird incident, I walked straight away to my next class Math... Can this day get any worse??

"I mean like.. Who does he think he is? Oh hello the name's Gentlemen and I love to confuse a poor girl's mind by mesmerizing her with my amazing handsome face"

"Handsome my foot! his face isn't even that good looking, I would have rather compared his face to a yellow baboon" 

~Time skip to class~

"Oh! Come in, come in Miss Lee" my Math sir said, as I stepped into the huge classroom but as soon as I took one step in I noticed a very familiar pair of dark doe eyes sending me a look of amusement.

"Jungkook.." 

"Just great that annoying jerk's in my math's class too?? Oh gosh don't tell me I'm paired with that lunatic all year.."

"Ahh Miss Lee, I see you and Mr. Jeon have met earlier"

"Umm.. well were in the same classroom Sir" I say giving a fake smile.

"Well thats great and ahh I nearly forgot to tell you, You see your class teacher Miss Oh said that you and Jungkook have been made study partners for the entire school year, Isn't this just fantastic??"

"Great job Y/N, you just jinxed it.."

"haha.. I suppose" I muttered as I walked up to the seat next to Jungkook.

"To be honest, it kinda feels like déjà vu"

[JUNGKOOK'S POV]

"Oh! Come in, come in Miss Lee" Mr. Choi spoke

"Huh? Y/N again, Wow.. this is the perfect opportunity to tease her" 

"Jungkook.." she muttered her voice filled with annoyance.

"Ahh Miss Lee, I see you and Mr. Jeon have met earlier" 

"Umm.. well were in the same classroom Sir" 

"Well thats great and ahh I nearly forgot to tell you, You see your class teacher Miss Oh said that you and Jungkook have been made study partners for the entire school year, Isn't this just fantastic??

"Huh?" I said, jerking up from my train of thought on how to tease Y/N.

"I'm stuck with her for the entire year?? No way.. it can't be!!"