7. Meet The Seven..

[JUNGKOOK'S POV]

"Now this will be very interesting.." I smirked, as I sat on top of the wooden desk next to Y/N, "So.. what do you wanna do now Y/Nie?"

"Umm I don't know.." she said, while giving me a confused look.

"Hmm well how about we-"

But I was soon cut off by her walking further and further away from me.

"Yah! what are you doing?" I exclaimed when she stopped at the black board.

"Close your eyes" she replied, when she finally turned her attention towards me.

"Wh-What?" I questioned, obviously confused.

"Just close your eyes!" she declared, while giving me death glares.

"Umm okay.."

"Good!"

"What is she gonna do to me? W-Wait.. is this a surprise party?! but today isn't my birthday, then is she gonna-"

"Whoosh~"

*cough! cough

"WHAT?!"

And thats when I realized.. I was covered in white chalk dust.

"Hahaha!! y-you l-look ridiculous, j-just look at your f-face" Y/N laughed, as she held her stomach.

"Why.. What.. Ugh! I'll get you back for this Y/N" I snarled, giving her dark glares.

"Mhm.." 

"Mhm.. right! Look Y/Nie I have ways many ways to prank a fellow human being so when I say I'll get you back for this I MEAN IT.. got it Y/N?" I yelled.

*Ring!! Ring*

"Well thats the bell! Bye bye Jungkook" she said, as she merrily skipped away.

"Gosh.. That girl!" 

~Time skip to Jungkook's locker~

"Hey Jk!!" Hoseok said, while he wrapped his arm around my shoulder, "Yah! What happened to you?"

"Hi guys.. Just some dumb prank, that's all" I uttered, as I turned my back to face the rest of BTS confused faces, "Anyways.. What's up?"

"You know the usual" Jin spoke has he leaned his back against the white wall, "But seriously where have you been Jungkook?!" he said, raising his eyebrow in a questionable way.

"True.. ever since that new girl Y/N came, we rarely see you" Namjoon declared while giving me a wide grin.

"Aah!! You're right hyung I bet you've been hanging out with Y/N" Taehyung chuckled, while giving his iconic boxy smile.

"Soo.. Maybe I have b-but"

But I was soon cut off by the rest of the members jumping around and making ridiculous faces.

"Ooh, Look at you maknae! you're blushing so hard" Jimin said, as he kept on poking my cheeks.

"Yah! Stop it" I protested.

"Huh.. isn't that Y/N?" Yoongi declared, who had been quite all this time.

"What? Where?!"

And thats when I saw her walking towards my direction while she kept her eyes onto a book.