4. Cheshire Cat

[JUNGKOOK'S POV]

*Knock! Knock!*

"Master Jeon, Your breakfast is ready"

"Ugh.. five more minutes" I murmured as I went deeper into my sheet of soft, comfy blankets.

"But Sir, Its 6:58 you only have thirty two more minutes to get ready before school starts." My butler Chin spoke, as he walked into my room and placed the silver tray of food onto my bed side table.

"Fine.." I said as I hopped out of bed and headed towards the bathroom where I took a quick warm shower and changed into my black and white school uniform.

"Well, If I get there on time I might be able to see Y/N and- Wait?! Why am I thinking about her? Ughh"

"Master Jeon, the car is waiting for you" Mr. Chin told as he was waiting at the front door.

"Nah, I'll just cycle to school" I exclaimed, rushing down the marble stair case and grabbing my black school bag.

"Yes Sir, but did you have your breakfast?"

"Umm I took an apple, Anyways see ya!!" I then made my way outside, Breathing in the fresh cool air as I cycled towards school while admiring the beauty of Winter.

"Aah.. Winter"

But suddenly my bike crashed into something or someone leading me to fall right on...

[Y/N'S POV]

"Ooh.. why can't you drop me off to school?" I pestered my sister.

"Yah! gosh you're soo annoying, I'm gonna be late for work" she replied as she grabbed her car keys off the wooden shelf and locked the front door.

"B-but"

"No buts and just get going already or you'll be late for school!!"

"Oh but why? its only just this once"

"Sorry but no and thats final!" she replied while giving me a stern look.

"Fine.." I sighed in defeat.

"Now get going!"

And just like that, my sister pushed me off and rode on her huge grey jeep.

"Ughh I can't believe my own sister made me walk all alone to school again, Aah.. I just wish I won't bump into that bastard again!"

But the universe have their very own ideas..

While I was walking half way to school and admiring how Winter's snowflakes fell to the ground ever so slowly a wild cyclist had crashed landed on me, making both of us fall hard onto the cold snow covered street while facing each other only being a few inches apart and I'd recognize those familiar dark colored doe eyes and that sly cunning grin anywhere...

"Huh! Jungkook??" I said staring blankly at him.

"Well.. well its funny seeing you Y/N" he told as he gave a wide grin.

"Well if you don't mind.. Can you get off me?!"

"Ooh.. But I love the view I'm looking at right now" he spoke in a sly manner as he gave a quick wink while still not moving for even a single inch.

With that said, I hurriedly pushed him off before passer buyers could see what was happening and before Jungkook could notice my burning red cheeks.

"Next time, You better watch where you're going" I declared making sure I sounded confident and not embarrassed.

"Alright! alright! I'm sorry"  he told while picking up his fallen grey bicycle, "Now do you wanna ride with me?"

"What?! uh no..."

"Ohh come on.. it'll be fun and don't worry you won't fall off as long as you hold onto me" he pleaded while hiding a sly smile.

"Umm, well I guess it wouldn't hurt.. right?" I asked, questioning whether or not this was a good idea or a really awful one.

"That's the spirit! Now hop on" he said, patting the back seat while giving his classic bunny smile.

I then seated myself onto the comfy seat and placed my hands on top of his broad shoulders.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing?" Jungkook asked while turning his back to face me.

"What do you mean?" I told, obviously confused by his sudden question.

"I mean your supposed to hold onto me properly" he replied and without hesitation he then took my hands and encircled them around his waist.

"Oh and if you want to you could lean on me" he smirked.

"Wh-What?! I-" 

 "Now lets ride!!" he exclaimed without even letting me finish my sentence.

And just like that he speedily peddled off to school while smiling like a Cheshire Cat but I on the other hand was leaning onto Jungkook and holding on for dear life.

But I had to admit it was truly an amazing ride, the cool breeze passing by, the scene of majestic snow falling down one by one and the beautiful sound of children's laughter as they build snowman's and played snow fights. It was incredible.

"I really hope that this moment would last forever"

🌹~

~A/N~

Hello.. JV here

So I have finally updated and umm I just wanted to say..

Thank you to all of you who have supported my work and I hope that all of you would have a great day/night..

Oh and also I may be busy next week or something so I might not have much time to update but I'll still be writing my ideas in my book anyways (also I just noticed how I used two animal names for chapter 3 and 4 haha..)

See ya at the next chapter!!

Byeeee :)

*inserts gazillion hearts*

7 💜~

7 💜~