10. Violently..

[Y/N'S POV]

he..

Then, drew in closer and closer to my face and..

"Don't get your hopes up too high Y/Nie" he whispered into my ear, while giving his classic smirk.

"Yah!!"

And that's when I pushed him off the sofa that got him fallen onto the hard wooden floor, resulting in a painful butt ache.

"Ouch!!! Who do you think you ar-"

But I didn't let him finish his sentence, instead I took the two empty bowls and walked over to the kitchen and kept the dirty dishes in the sink.

"Yah! Are you even listening??"

"Sorry not really"

With that said, I rushed up the brown wooden stairs to my only peaceful place..

My bedroom.

[JUNGKOOK'S POV]

"Harsh.." I muttered under my breath as I got up and walked around the house, trying to keep myself entertained and not die of boredom.

"Wow so she wasn't an ugly baby after all huh?" I smiled to myself, while looking through adorable photos of young Y/N that hung on the corridors walls.

"Aww.. gosh she's so adorable"

But when looking through some old photos, I happened to notice a kinda dusty old photo of two young kids which I guess looked around the age of 13 or 14.. posing together like a cute kid couple.

"Oof this is soo cute is that her sister and her sister's boyfrie-?"

but only when I got a closer look at the photo I immediately realized that it wasn't any sister which completely changed my expression from "Smiling Bunny JK" to "Gonna Blow Up JK"

"Y/N?!!"

"Ok.. Jungkook.. B.R.E.A.T.H.E don't lose your elegant self!!" I murmured to myself, as I took in deep breaths while trying my best on not getting mad over a silly little picture of a FREAKING BOY HOLDING HANDS WITH LEE Y/N while that BOY acts all cute and uwu with her.

"I have to find out who this person is before there's any goo-goo eyes and lovey dovey  thing going on" 

So, thats what I did..

With a quick pace I walked up the stairs, while I searched around the narrow hallway in trying to find Y/N's room until I finally found the brown wooden door that had a huge sign that read..

 ♥*♡∞: Lee Y/N :∞♡*♥

PLEASE KNOCK! or ELSE >:(

And being the great friend I am, I knocked

Violently..