5. "Stop!"

~At school

[JUNGKOOK'S POV]

"Well here we are sweet heart" I smirked as I hit the brake and parked the grey bicycle in the parking area.

"Sweet heart?" Y/N muttered her voice filled with disgust, while she got off the cycle.

"Yes Y/N, did you call for me?" 

"Ha.. I loved teasing her"

"Wh- What?! Noo.. I just- Ughh!! just stop calling me sweet heart" she yelled, turning her head side to side making sure no one had heard us.

"Ohh but why? sweeet hearrrt.." I spoke merrily.

"Why?!" Y/N scoffed, "Well because its embarrassing and I don't want people to get the wrong idea! thats WHY.." 

"Okay! okay! I got it" I said as I adjusted my bag on my shoulders "You know, you could at least thank me for driving you all the way here" 

"Alright thanks for the ride Jungkook" she said as she dusted the snow off her shoulders.

"You're welcome, Sweet heart" 

"Ughh! there you go again.. j- just get inside already o-or else we'll be late" she exclaimed, rushing off to class.

But I happened to notice a slight hint of red on her cheeks. 

"Aah.. she's so adorable, Wait Jungkook! Whats wrong with you?! Pull yourself together.."

*Ring.. Ring..*

~Time skip to lunch~

[YOUR POV]

Great the cafeteria..

A place where 82.5 % of people are humiliated and are the best target for bullies. The good news is that the foods really delicious but the bad news is that I've made a horrible mess..

~ A FEW MOMENTS EARLIER~

As I took my red tray loaded with a small burger, some french fries and a super gigantic jumbo banana milk to the furthest wooden table where people wouldn't interact with me and where I'd be able to happily enjoy my meal all by myself.

But being the clumsy person that I am, I accidentally bumped myself with some random stranger (who I suppose is one of the popular girls judging by the amount of luxury items she has, her whole lot of makeup and her huge friend group) making my super gigantic jumbo banana milk to get spilled on her golden sequenced purse.

Plus, to be honest the spill wasn't that big since most of my drink was splashed all over the white floor.

"Argh!! Look what you did you freak!" the brown haired girl screamed, her eyes sending me dark glares.

"Freak?! Ha.. Excuse me? Wow this girl's got some serious anger issues.. like seriously I made a very simple mistake and its not even a huge spill plus you could just wipe it off yourself with your fancy expensive designer napkin or something instead of wasting your time talking trash about me!"

Sometimes I wish that I could speak my thoughts but at times like these I can't even utter a single proper word, "I- i'm s-sorry y-you see I'm new here s-so I really didn't mean to-"