Father & Son | Seke

[Dad]
Name- Max Miller

Age- 32

Gender- Male

Personality- Max is the type of person that makes alot of jokes, even though some people dont realize it. He is smart,but can be stubborn at times. His also understanding and laid back, he has a really good relationship with his son.

Likes- Max likes hard work and independancy, he also likes hanging out with his son, James. He likes indoors mostly and watching movies & reading books, he also likes going to a well known diner probably every day.

Dislikes- Max hates getting into a fight with James or being a father to him, he mostly likes being his best friend more. He also doesnt like his parents and doesnt like living the rich life.

Background- His parents are super rich, but he never had a good relationship with them, instead, he kept running from them. Finally, when he was 16, he made a girl pregnant with James, the girl took off after she has him and Max took care of him ever sense. When he turned 18, he ran away from his parents house with James and never looked back.

Birthday- December 12

Position- Seke, mostly seme.

Habits- He makes jokes when his nervous or theres a awkward conversation, mostly refrenced to books.

Talents- He single parently raised James without his parents help at all, does that count?

Looks-

Others- His really close to James, mostly like a best friend to him rather than a father-------------------Name- James Miller

-------------------
Name- James Miller

Age- 16

Gender- Male

Personality- James is quite shy at first and wont talk alot until you really know him, he mostly just minds his own business. But once you get to know him, you see his got his fathers little quirks like making jokes alot. James is probably the nicest person you'd ever meet though, his very forgiving and kind to all, even if your mean to him, he still tries to friend you.

Likes-James loves to read and watch movies, he also likes to study and get the top grades in everything. He loves being alone most of the time, or being with his father alot, he also likes helping him out with things around the house.

Dislikes- James absolutely hates gym, he doesnt like any form of teams. He also doesnt like seeing people fight, especially Max with his parents. He doesnt like being told what to do, he also hates getting a bad grade or being late to class.

Background- Basically Max' story, exepct for the fact that he found out he was gay around the age of 10 when he had a crush on a guy in his class he never told, and thats probably the only thing he never tells Max. He has a best friend named Alexa, they do most things together and Alexa knows his gay as well.

Birthday- February 22

Position- Seke, mostly uke.

Habits- He tells jokes in awkward moments like his dad or makes book refrence

Talents- James can read 5 books in 2 months, he also once read a book with 2,000 pages in one month.

Looks-

Others- I stole this idea from Gilmore girls instead made it visa versa with guys owo hehe, all credits goes to that amazing show

--------------

Scenario-
1. You had a big crush on James for awhile now and decided to ask him out, it was parents teacher day when you decided to do it and see him sitting next to his dad while the both of them where whispering to eachother- looking to be judging people as they did , you?

2. You and Max have been going out for awhile now, but you havent yet met his son, tonight you where finally gonna do so though, you go to their house to pick them up and hear them from outside saying how you whEre early snd that who should go open the door thinking you didnt hear them. Finally, the door opens after a bit revealing a 16 year old boy that must've been his son, you?