The Player | Seme

Name- Aiden Mackrov

Age- 16

Gender- Male

Personality- Aiden is a bad-boy, he always comes with either a black eye or a scar shown, he is cool most of the time and pretty dreamy. He plays around witn girls hearts and doesnt usually settle with one, he also is a risk-taker,  and full of adventures & excitement.

Likes- Aiden enjoys traveling and going to nww places,  he also likes to act and be an important character. Ontop of that, he also likes getting attention from the ladies sense he never had any growing up, he also suprisingly likes to read alot.

Dislikes- Aiden hates it when people judge him too quickly, he also doesnt like going to carnivals or parties all that much. He also doesnt like being alone, or being called a jerk.

Background- Aidens parents died in a fire when he was 8, instead of going to an orphanage, Aiden ran off and took care of himself. He found a decenr job and paid rent , when he turned 14, he started realizing how fun it was getting attention from people, and even though he was gay, he acted straight.

Birthday- December 4th

Position- Seme

Habits- Getting into a fight when people ask about his past.

Talents- He is a great actor.

Others- Nothing that isnt already mentioned

Scenario- You where new in school and had just met up with  someone who already declared to be your friend,  Jordan Heartworth.  He was friendly;-but also a bit annoying.  As you got to class and sat down,  you heard the bell ring and saw Aiden walk in,  with those dreamy eyes and a dangerous look you saw yourself slowly falling for him like everyone does, you?