Your 'missing' friend | Uke

Name
Elijah Phiojoki

Age
15

Gender
Male

Personality
Elijah used to be very happy and ongoing, there was always a smile on his face, and he was probably the strongest of your friends. But sense the disappearance Elijah has changed, his darker than what he used to be and rarely smiles anymore, his more stronger as well and has a dark sense of humor, his also a bit distant.

Likes
Elijah used to like hanging out with his friends and protecting others when they couldnt themselves, he also liked going outside and hanging out with you the most sense he had a crush on you. But now, all he can think about is what happened and staying inside more than going outside, as well as drinking alot when his not doing anything else.

Dislikes
Elijah always didnt like bullies or basterds who thought they where better than everyone, he also hated when you two fought and didnt like seeing you sad. Now, he doesnt like going outside and talking to anyone.

Background
Sense Elijah was born, he had one no one else did in the human realm; light magic. His father and mother tried protecting him from everyone the best they could due to this, knowing people will not accept who he is and be afraid of him, but when word got out they ended up getting murdered and they gave Elijah to your parents before they did who took him in and you two hit it off right away, and as the years went by you grew protective of him sense he seemed so carefree of using his powers; but once you got to middle school you two had a fight about it and a few days after he went missing, you looked everywhere but still couldnt find him.

Birthday
June 25th

Position
Uke

Habits
He sometimes doesnt finish his sentence as he changes his mind often.

Talents
He has light magic power, he can heal anyone or bring people into the light, but his light power can also change into darkness depending on his emotions.

Looks

Others•He was kidnapped by people that wanted his powers and they treated him poorly just to get it, it made him see the bad things in life and grown to hate it when he escaped

Others
•He was kidnapped by people that wanted his powers and they treated him poorly just to get it, it made him see the bad things in life and grown to hate it when he escaped

Scenario
It's been over a year sense your friend Elijah had been missing, and you blamed yourself for it sense it happened a day or two after you fought- and now that you look back at it, it was a stupid fight. You never told anyone though and never stopped looking. It was your first day of highschool when you saw him again, you where getting changed and ready to go and went to the door to open it, being in a rush and there he was,  standing behind it, seeming like he was about to knock- but boy did he seem different, and badly injured, you?