The Rich kid |Seme

Name
Logan HighLock

Age
19

Gender
Male

Personality
Logan is adventurous and risk taking, his a bit of a bad boy and player as well, nevertheless he can always get what he wants. He is also a rebel and isnt afraid to put himself out there, Logan isnt also mysterious, his life is a open book. He can show you a great time, and can really get you to put yourself out there.

Likes
Logan likes to hang out with his friends and do risky things ie; skydive off a building unsupervised, and others as well. He also secretly likes being on the news paper, he doesnt show it very often, but it's one of the many things he likes to do. He also likes to show his lovers a good time.

Dislikes
He hates being judged because his rich, but also doesnt really mind it. He doesnt have a very healthy relationship with his parents, sense he doesnt want to go into the same business as his dad, he always revels against it. He also doesn't like being talked back too at times, or staying committed for too long on one thing.

Background
Logan comes from a very rich family, they own over billions of dollars and are very important people. However, Logan often doesnt see eye to eye with his parents. He likes to hang out in a club called life or death brigade, which, is exactly what it sounds like, they do stupid things which can result in life or death. Logan is best friends with Jamie Scarlet and Raven Georgia, he knew them ever sense he was 3 and their families are also quite rich.

Birthday
May 20

Position
Seme

Habits
He can seem like he doesnt care about things when he actually does

Talents
The news paper, his a great writer but doesnt really show it.

Looks

Others▪︎You guys are in College

Others
▪︎You guys are in College. You must be 18+
•His family donates alot to the college, so his allowed in places most people arent at certain times.

Scenario
It was your first day of college and you where already a bit home sick, your parents got you settled in your dorm and had just left but you couldnt shake off the feeling. You decided to go and get something to eat at the cafeteria, maybe that would help you. As you got up and walked towards it, you suddenly found yourself accidentally bumping into Logan, you?