The Ice Wizard | Seme

Name- Kyles Jehrath

Age- 16

Gender- Male

Personality- Kyle is rather quiet and calm, he is often wrapped up in his thoughts and doesn't show much emotions. However, when you get through his barriers you can see that he is very caring, and sensetive to things, he is also very loyal.

Likes- Theres not much that Kyle likes, but the main things are his friends and family, he also likes to read spell books even ones that are known as forbidden. He enjoys a little fun here and than, and likes to be entertained.

Dislikes- Kyles hates when he sees his friends getting hurt, he doesnt like it when his guild is attacked or when someone he is close with challenges him to a fight to see whose strongest. He also doesnt like talking very often, but he will if he has too.

Background- Kyles parents abondened him when he was just 3 years old due to his ice magic abilities, soon, a wizard took him in and trained him to be better. That lasted when he was 9 and the wizard got killed by an enemy, thats when he found the guild and joined in to continue learning about magic. Before he joined the guild, he only thought about giving revanged on the ones who killed his fatherly-figure, but awhile after he learned to move on thanks to his friends.

Birthday- Unknown, he doesnt celebrate it or talk about it.

Position- Seme

Habits- He fidgets with his scarf when his nervous.

Talents- He is probably the most strongest ice wizard around, being tought by the best.

Looks-

Others- He likes to work in teams even if he doesnt socailize alot, he is quite protective of his friends and wont hestitate to hurt anyone that threatens the guild

Scenario- You where new to the guild and so far everything seemed like it was in a dream, everyone was getting along with eachother and laughing with one another. As you walked around, you suddenly find yourself bumping into Kyles. You?