The Vampire | Uke

Name- Conner Eliza

Age- Unknown, seems to be 16-17

Gender- Male

Personality- Conner is quite shy and distant, he is very caring and can get attatched to someone very easily. He is gullible, and always rhinks the best of people as well.

Likes- Conner enjoys watching the humans from a distant, he likes to think that his one of them as well even if it doesnt last for long. He enjoys the dark as most vampires do, and also likes going to halloween parties as no one knows his an actual vampire.

Dislikes- Conner hates taking blood from people he doesn't know, or do know- hed rather starve himself. He hates not being able to go out in the sun , and doesn't like people attacking him when they find out his an actual vampire. He also doesn't like being alone.

Background- Conners parents both where killed when he was a baby by humans, and a girl saw him crying in an alley and took him in. She was only 15 but had ran away from her parents, and figured she could raise Conner. She did until Conner was 8 years old and she kept him safe, knowing he was a vampire but didnt seem to mind. But one night Conner accidentally gave himself away and the people attacked them , the girl told him he had to leave and he did as he had no other choice, his pretty much been alone ever sense.

Birthday- He doesnt know.

Position- Uke

Habits- He hides in the shadows when his shy or nervous

Talents- He can run faster than any other vampire.

Looks-

Others- Due to not having any blood for awhile, Conner has grown a bit weak and is slowly starving himself to death

Scenario-You where at a halloween party with your friends, and you see Conner by himself looking at the fashion show that was going on seeming interested. You?