PROLOUGE

Adelaide Asher is the daughter of the current President of the United States. She worked as a Special Agent for the FBI until she assumed her role as First Lady by petition of her father after his wife's death. Her code name for the Secret Service and the FBI is STARLIGHT.

Mike Banning, works for the Secret Service as a Special Agent of the president's detail. He fell in love with Adelaide after months of spending time and taking care of her and her father, the President.

Mike and Adelaide's adventures never seem to come to an end. Too many things will happen through the years, and they'll try their best to help each other out of whatever mess they're involved in.

(Part 1)

When the President is kidnapped, a former Secret Service agent and the current First Lady must use their expertises to rescue him as well as the other hostages.

(Part 2)

Mike, a Secret Service agent, must find a way to escape with his team when Barkawi, a terrorist, attacks all the world leaders attending the funeral of the British Prime Minister, James Wilson. With the President and the First Lady, Adelaide Asher, they try to escape until they get kidnapped. Mike made a promise to her, but she being pregnant and his love for her prevents him from keeping that promise.

(Part 3)

Authorities take Secret Service agent Mike Banning into custody for the failed assassination attempt of U.S. President Allan Trumbull. Later, the FBI learns former First Lady of the United States and current FBI Special Agent to the White House, Adelaide Asher, Starlight, is also found guilty of the failed assassination attempt on the president. After escaping from their captors, Mike and Adelaide must evade the FBI and the Secret Service to find the real threat to the president. Desperate to uncover the truth, they soon turn to unlikely allies to help clear their names and save the country from imminent danger.

 Desperate to uncover the truth, they soon turn to unlikely allies to help clear their names and save the country from imminent danger

Disclaimer: All original rights and credits of these three amazing movies go to its creators.
The only new/added character is Starlight, Adelaide and its ideas belong to me.