Bye Baby

You couldn't hear a word, it was completely silent. The crave was so quiet all you could hear a pen drop. Diana walked up to Bruce sitting in his chair. Tapped him on his shoulder. Bent down to her knees and "I'm leaving back to Paris" she said with no expression. She stared to walk away. "Diana wait" he yelled. Diana didn't said a thing she stood there. "I love you" he said. Diana thought to herself. "I love you too" she said walking away with tears in her eye.
She knew she was going to get her heart broken. Like she did with Steve. She knew she couldn't find love with a mortal anyway.
He would die and Diana would live on without. That why she never really looked for love in the pasted she looked away. She didn't know where she stood with Bruce now.
She couldn't look at him.

Diana boarded the plane she held on to her bag closely. The white pho leather in her hand. Diana walk across to her sit. It was an relief too finally sit down. She was so tired she closed her deep brown eyes immediately and felt asleep, against the soft blue sit.
Diana slept the hold time till,
She felt a tap on her shoulder. " excuse Miss you fell asleep on my shoulder" the Man sitting next to Diana said. "Oh my god, sorry, I'm just really tired" She said really tired.
Opening her eye, she saw a America man next to a his girlfriend she assume. The man had big blue eyes with dirty blonde hair.
He had a gray fleece jacket. His girlfriend had green eye and Olive skin with freckles.
"Hi, my names Noah this is girlfriend Hazel" he had a subtle accent. "Diana" she said Shaking his hand. "We we're going to Introduce are self before but, you were asleep" he add. Diana still had her bag in her hands. "Where are you from" Hazel asked, pulling her raven black hair out her eyes. "Greece but, I live in pairs" She said "Oh ok, that cool I've always want to go" she said grabbing Noah hand, and smiling. "And we're going"
She add. "It's a Beautiful City, you'll love it" Diana told her smiling. Diana still felt so tired so her felt back in her sit.
When Diana woke up again they were close to landing. Diana check her phone for the time 6:12 pm. Diana cleaned back her ponytail. She wait still line when down to broad off the plane. There was very few people left she grabbed her bag and walked off the plane. There was few people left in the hallway just a group of college kids and some older couple. Diana softly ran to the end of the hallway reaching the airport. She ran to the bathroom. 
She looked in the mirror and pulled down her ponytail and brush it back down. You could see her long wavy jet black hair. And neutral skin with big smooth lips. A Women with light brown eye and blonde hair walked into the bath behind Diana. She was around the same height as her. Diana saw her and decided it was time to get her luggage.

Diana was in line with many more people waiting for the next plane. Diana held on to her luggage pretty hard. The white and brown leather luggage. When she reached the counter there was a young girl sitting there with big dark brown eye. "Sorry this might take a while, I'm new" the girl had a thick British accent. There was a women next to her, she was a lot taller than the other girl. She had honey brown hair and brown eyes, with cherry red lipstick.
"No Emma that's not how it works" the fight attendance scolded. Emma trying to do it the right way but failing. "Arrgggg, Emma just like me do" she said it her squeaky voice. Diana stood than waiting long for the women to complete the transaxle. 
Diana being still be tired and little jet lag, said "It's ok". The other women "one more minute it almost done". Diana didn't want to be rude so she sat there still she was done.