Turth.

Diana had her hair done in a low ponytail, she had pieces of her black wavy hair sticking out. She was wearing a red jumper, with her locket. Diana, sat near the back of the church. She sat next to Barry and apparently, Lois Grand Aunt's child's, child. Her names was Isabella. She looked Lois height but, had brown eyes and a spray tan. Diana had her legs crossed.
Bruce wasn't sitting next to her because he was a grooms men. First the groom men came down, then the brides maids. There was Lois in a Beautiful ball gown. She had little cuffs on, which had flowers on it. She had pink lipstick on, with eyeliner and nude make up mostly. Her hair was it an updo. She had the cutest look walking down the isle.
You could tell she had high heels on because she looked normal compared to Clark. Diana thought there wedding was Beautiful.
She had tear fall down, her cheek. There pastor began to speak, "Marriage is something very, special" he said. "It is something between, to lovers" he continue, "Most people rush into marriage, because they think there's getting old" he continue. A lot of people laugh at that one. "When you marry someone, your making a lifetime commitment" he said. Diana heart drop.
It was the most Beautiful thing she ever heard. "You have to work throw the problems, no marriage is perfect" he said. "Know, I would finish this up around now but, these two writer wrote there own vows" he said, turning to Clark.
Clark began to speak "Lois Lane, I promise to love you for, the rest of our lives, I promise to be there no matter where we went" he said. Lois had a huge smile on her face. "Clark Kent, I will always be there for you, I will try not to outshine in every article" she said, people laughed at that one. Diana and Barry even found that one funny. "I promise to love you for the rest of our lives" Lois said.
"Well those were lovely" the pastor said, "Now by the power investor in me, By the state of Kansas I now pronounce you husband and Wife" he said. Everyone stood up and clapped for the newlyweds.

An hour later:
Diana Dance and Bruce slowed Dance on the floor with the other couples. They had there hands being held together. Bruce had a hand on Diana waist and, Diana on hers on his back. He was wear a blue suit and tie with, the rest of the grooms men. They were playing, only time by Eyna. She loved the song so, she made Bruce Dance with her. "You smell good" she said to him as, she put her head on his shoulder.
She had to stand a little bit on her toes. She was wearing sandals and, Bruce was much taller than her. Her head barely met his shoulder. Diana and Bruce were a little weird when it came to Dancing. Diana being to short to reach his shoulder and, too tall for him to put his chin on her head. Bruce and Diana were 6 inches apart so, not far from most couples hight difference. They weren't really far apart like, Clark and Lois. They weren't too close like Clara and John.
She alway thought it was really funny how short John was compare to Bruce. Bruce Always looked taller compared to most people but, he looked so short. John was really short, Clara wasn't tall but, she was taller than him in heels.
They Dance really slow, across the floor. They weren't the only couples on the floor. Lois's Sister her bridesmaid of honor was Dancing with her date. She was really a light blue gown with a low V. The song stop so, Bruce and Diana walked over to her table. He sat on the extra chair. Arthur and Barry were sitting next to them.
"Where's Victor?" She asked Barry. "He didn't want to come" Barry answer, "oh ok" she said. That explain the two extra sits, one that Bruce was sitting in. They talked for a while.
During the Bouquet Tots, Diana stood in the back. Lois throw the Bouquet and, Diana tried to catch it. She put her to long hands and, it fell into her hands. Diana step a side because, she didn't want to get trample and later , handed it to one of the flower girls.

The next year:
Diana held her was teaching Ari more words in English, She knew Greek words but, she wanted her daughter to speak English to there farther. Diana had nothing against people who come to different Country and barely spoke the same language. Diana just knew Bruce had a hard time speaking French and German she didn't want him to learn Greek. She knew he do it in a heartbeat for the girls but, Ancient Greek was one of the most difficult languages in the world. They said Daddy and Dad in Greek all they wanted because Diana and Bruce didn't mind.
Aubrey had an easy time with English and they had heard, Diana speak English plenty of times. "metalliothki, Locket" Diana said, holding her locket, "can you say locket" she asked. "Locket" She said babbling a bit. The twins were now one and a half.
They could walk and talk, Aubrey even knew two languages. They looked so much like her. They even had her wavy hair. Diana thought it was cute how much they loved ice cream, not more than her. Diana had eaten a lot of ice cream Well she was pregnant, so that pregnancy rumor was true. She always crave ice cream then, especially with pickles she still crave ice cream, even those she wasn't pregnant.
Diana heard a call at her phone. It was Lois she had, a friendship with her. She of course never told her about her twins. "Shh, shh Ari" she said to Ari "Hi" she answer the phone. "Hi Diana" Lois said, "Hey are you coming to America anytime soon" she said. Diana thought about it.
"What do you mean" Diana asked, playing with Ari hair. "I was going to have a baby shower, I just didn't know if you could come" she said. Lois was already five months into her pregnancy. "It does matter, I'm no more on" she said before thinking, "no longer on what" Lois asked. Diana hated lying but, she did it for her babies. "On medicine for allergies I had horrible allegations lasted year" she said. She always felt weird talking to her.
She always said she knew that because someone told her. Her breast had gotten bigger after her pregnancy. Lois always looked at them, They we're too being but, she went from a b 32 to a b 36 so, they did look different. They didn't look fake, "oh ok, how's the may the 17" Lois said. Diana held reach for Aubrey, who was trying to unlock the door.
She was no away tall enough to reach the door but, "Ochi, Ochi" she said quietly so the phone wouldn't pick up. "What??" Lois nervous giggle, "Oh it's, nothing just a stupid Bird" she said.
"Ma'ma" She said, Diana Cover Aubrey mouth. She whisper sorry under her breath. "Can you give me a second it the bird again" she said. "Ma' ma" she said again, "What's wrong" Diana asked "Bunny, Bunny" she said.
Diana ran to her room and reached for the stuff bunny. "Okay mommy on the phone" she said grabbing the phone. "Sorry, I think I might have a bird problem" she said. "I think that be fine" she said, thinking about the twins.
Diana thought about it, her had let Bruce tell Alfred about the twins so, Bruce could Watch them. "Thanks for telling me in, Advance" she said.
"Hey how are you and Bruce" she asked, "Great, how can you tell if a man's about to propose" she asked her. "Umm" She pause, "What?" She said nervous. "Haven't you only been dating for, a year" she said. "It's about to be our 2nd and, he keeps asking acting like he is" Diana said. "Like what" Lois asked out of curious. "He always is going throw my jewelry when I'm not home, and my shoes" she said.
"What size are you" Lois asked "I'm an 7 and a half in shoes and a 7 in ring size" Diana said. "He might just be trying to buy you shoes" she giggled. "I don't know" Diana said, laying the couch. "Why" Lois asked, "I never really wanted to get married, I think I be a bad wife" Diana said.
"How can you be a bad wife" she said, "you just have to love the person" she add. "I do love Bruce but, I feel like he doing this for something else" she said trying not to talk about the twins.
"Like what" Lois asked, "I don't know" Diana said, letting Ari sit in her lap. Ari was tired so she curl up on her. Diana padded her back. She really didn't want Lois or Clark to know. Diana had enough trust issue in the first place.
Diana held her baby. She was trying not to call them that because, there getting older. "Did you find out the Gender" Diana asked her.
"No, I want to wait for the baby shower" she said, she felt that add, to her list of reasons her friends didn't know. If she had it her way, even Bruce wouldn't know. She continue to play with Ari's hair. "What are the hoping for" Diana asked Lois, "We really want a boy" Lois said.
"Aw" She said, still holding her daughter. Diana, never really cared what her babies be. Diana didn't want twins but, she ended up getting them anyway.