Dinner

Diana went back to Paris after, the baby shower. Diana was trying to make Dinner when someone called her, again. Diana was chopping tomatoes. She looked to see who was calling her, it was Bruce. She put her phone on her shoulder. "Hi" she said, "Hi" he said. "What are you doing" he asked, "Making dinner" she said.
She know sterling the pot. "How are you" she asked, "trying to get Dressed". It was 4 in Gotham, what was he doing. "I have some business to do in Paris" he said, "So your coming, for how long" she asked.
Diana was still stirring the tomatoes. Looking at the red sauce. "A few weeks" he said, "when are you coming" she asked him. Diana missed her boyfriend all the time but, Diana  apartment was also a mess. She had dishes she hadn't washed everywhere. There was also toys scattered everywhere. The only thing she remembered was, to do laundry.
"In a month" he said. Diana was so happy, "okay can't wait to see you" she said turning off the burner to the noodles.
Diana moved the noodles to the strainer, to air them out. She also, pulled out the meat balls and placed them on the counter.

Month later:
Diana finally got the Dishes all done. Her house was Beautiful like before. She looked together. Diana pick up Aubrey, and held her in her hands, "Daddies coming, Aubrey" she said to her young daughter.
Ari was right next to her sister, she was also excited. Ari, had her wavy black hair, in Dutch braids. Aubrey, had her wavy black hair in a hair up half down.
There was a knock on the door. Diana walked over to the door and, opened it. It was Bruce, "Hi" Diana said. "Hi" he said, Diana moved aside so, he could walk in. She went back to close the door, Ari and Aubrey were so, happy to see there farther. They were hugging him and jumping on them. Even those they saw him all the time. Diana smiled she was happy there farther was part of his life.
Depends on Diana's farther was never part of her life. Unlike Bruce, when her mother got pregnant he left and never came back. Diana met her farther one's and, all he did was want to use her.
They still were so small compared to him. He always got on his knees to talk to them. Bruce had dark brown eyes and hair but, it was going gray a bit. His eyes weren't like Diana's eye which were like pools of black ink. Ari and Aubrey had Diana Black hair and, her Deep Dark brown hair. They also had her skin color too, being just a shade lighter. Diana had fair mediterranean skin, while the twins had the same color. Just that did look a little lighter.
Diana wonder if they had a boy if it look like Bruce. It kind of Made her what another baby but, she knew Bruce would never want another kid. He did love the girls with all his heart. He just didn't want anymore kids, which was reasonable. They we're a few months away from two so.
Bruce end up getting away from his daughters. He walked to Diana who was on the Couch. Every time that we're together they never felt, together. The girls got in the way every time. He had his arms on her and, he kissed her neck. "Bruce there just in the other room" she said. "I missed you" he said kissing her cheek.
"I missed you too but.." she said Bruce pulled her down laying on couch now. He continue to kiss her so, she fought back. She started kissing his neck, intensely. She turned over to face him. She went right for the mouth, kissing him.
"Okay, I missed you" she said, pulling away. She didn't want her twins to know. She got up out of the couch. Bruce's stuff was at the front door. He had his suit case and his gym bag. Diana stretched very quickly, "Do you want to go out this weekend" he said. "What do you mean" she asked.
"Like on a date" he said, still on couch. "Yeah sure" she said, making her way to the bathroom.

Later that week:
Diana was trying to find something to wear. She was wearing some lingerie. Nothing special just lace with skimpy underwear. She found her had a white dress that had a blouse feel it. She slipped on the dress, she thought she looked perfect. She then, pulled back her hair in low bun. She put on a bit of red lipstick.
Bruce was trying to tie his tie. Diana grabbed him by his back. "Hey" She said, feeling his muscle. "Hi" he said, tying his tie wrong. "We can go as soon, as I get this" he said, Diana then, tying his tie.
"Thanks" he said, Diana pulled away and grabbed he bag. Her purse was a off white color. Her and Bruce had gotten a babysitter so, they were really were waiting for her. Diana answered the door, it was the babysitter.
She had short hair, one side Blonde the other Dark Brown. She had black leggings and, a purple tube top. Diana didn't care, she looked 16. What's the worst she could do. She had dark red lipstick. Diana showed her the twins, told her there bedtime.
Which was 7:30, what they eat. Diana and Bruce left, her apartments. They walked down to the restaurant. Diana held on the his arm. He had a gray suit on with his black tie. She liked the feel of it.
Diana had her head on he shoulder. They were almost there. It was one of her favorite restaurant. They quickly ran across the rode. They we're holding hands now.
They were seated near the back. "What would we do if we married" she said, "I don't know" he answer. " exactly we would do the same shit we do know" she said, "We'd just live together" she add. "So you wouldn't want to get married" he said.
"No...I wanted to get married, it's just that" Diana said. "It's just not my priority" she said, drinking her water. The sun was setting, so the windows have a Beautiful sun set in them.
"It never you mind either" he said, after he said that a women scream. "Oh my god, oh my god, Yes god" she yelled. They looked like an young couple. They had American
Accents. "Wow" Diana said, reaching for his hand.
She apparently had a ring in food. "Every time see those, I think I would eat the ring" she blurred. Bruce smiled at that.
Diana picked up a piece of her chicken. "It still a cute proposal" she said. "I would never propose in public" he said, "If you did I kill you" she said. "Wow, you really love me that much, you wouldn't cut off my dick and feed it to a dog" He said, Diana Started Laughing at that one.
She almost forgot she told him that. She didn't regret it because, he did remember it. She felt like she also said that because, she was really hormonal at the time. Diana remember crying at the office.
Diana mind we she thought about marrying Bruce alway went to his past wife. She looked into it a bit. Selina did have an affair so, did Bruce. Rachel was an Israeli model who he met throw a party. Rachel did look similar to Diana. They both had Dark brown eyes, despite Diana having mediterranean skin most people thought she had neutral anyway. She had big lips and a similar body. Rachel had Espresso brown hair, Diana had raven black hair.
Selina had short raven black hair too. She had a heart shaped face and green eye. Sharp cheek bones and, very curvy. She was really short, only 5"2". She wore heavy eyeliner and, mascara. She also, was pretty but, looked nothing like Diana.
"If I were to propose, what would you want me to do" he said. "You know we, I'm quiet, I don't want anything big" Diana said, drinking more of her water. "Why does this taste this vodka" she asked. "Because you order vodka" he told her, giving her a weird look. "Oh that makes more sense" Diana said drink more of it.