Babies

Diana held Ari in her arms, she was getting really fussy. "Shhh,shh, Ari don't cry" she said, rocky her baby. Diana thought that she was hungry so, she tried to feed her but, she wouldn't latch. "What do you" Diana said holding her baby. Bruce walked Do to all the crying, "What's wrong" Bruce asked.
He patted the top of Ari's head. Ari got quite, she always wanted her Daddy. "Why do they always want you" she said, wiping the tears off her. Bruce continue to play with Ari, "Bruce hold Ari, I want to check on Aubrey" she asked him, hand Ari to him. Diana got out of the rocking chair to, check on her other baby.
Aubrey was quite the whole time. Diana held Aubrey, She was sleeping but a little awake by Ari's crying. Bruce was sitting on floor playing with Ari. Diana got back in the chair to rock her back to sleep. It didn't take long to get her back to sleep. "Aww their so cute" she said, holding Aubrey.

Later that Day:
Diana finally put the babies back to bed. "What's wrong" she asked Bruce who was laying on there bed. She made her way to the bed, " nothing, nothing why" he responded. "Ok" she said laying her head on his shoulder. "I don't want to leave" he said, "I know, I don't want you too either" she said.
"I thought it wouldn't be this hard, but we had them and, now I can't" he said. "I know, would hate to leave the girls to this early" she said. "I think it is best if we leave them here" he said, "hey" Diana said moving his face to see her big Deep brown eyes. "Don't forget to call" she told his kissing his cheek. Bruce pulled her closer, he wrapped his arms around her back. Diana stood up and took off her shirt.
She was lucky, you couldn't even tell she had twin girls lasted week. She quickly laid back down on Bruce. Bruce rolled her over to the other side. He pulled down his pants, and off his shirt. Diana rolled over to see him. "Honey, don't forget" she said "I won't I don't want anymore kids we, just had two" he said fully getting undressed. Diana got up, "then come over here" she said. Bruce and her hadn't done it in so long, she thought.
Bruce laid her down on her back. He unhinged her bra. He start moving his hands down her body. she laugh really really hard, she wanted some of the fun. She grabbed his neck and pulled it toward hers. She locked lips her big juicy lips with his. They mondo really hard so, hard Diana was scared that the babies would awake.
She pulled away, Bruce didn't he continue to kiss her neck. "Honey, Honey, stop" she said, "what?" He asked concerned. "I don't want to wake the babies" she said. Bruce sight, they hadn't really done anything. "Okay" He said as, she got up. She pulled back on her clothes. She could hear some crying so, she ran to check on her babies. "Aww" Diana said reaching for her child. It was Aubrey, she was probably hungry or . "Aww, Aubrey it's ok" she said, She was trying to feed her.
She put her hair behind her ears so it wouldn't fall on her. As she was feeding Aubrey Ari start crying for the same reason. "Ari give me a second" she told the baby. When she finished she put Aubrey in the crib and grabbed Ari. "Okay Ari it's your turn are you happy" she said, holding Ari. She sat back down and, began to feed her.
When she fished she held for a few more minutes. To rock her to sleep. Ari feel asleep, right away. She put the two babies next to each other in the crib. She walked back to her room with Bruce. He was still awake, "their asleep" she said lying down. Diana laid on top of him.
"Bruce" she said kissing his cheek. He turned over to go to bed. Diana pulled away. She could see that scar that Bruce had With, the marked out tattoo. Now she was actually trying to pay attention to it. It said Seline it was in basic tattoo.

two weeks later:
Diana held Aubrey in her arms. Bruce held Ari in one hand, he was trying to pack his bags at the same time. She felt depressed, she wanted him to stay but, he already had been there for so long. "I'm sorry" he said, "for what?" She asked looking at him. "For leaving you twice, once when you were pregnant and now after with newborns" he said. "Oh yeah, I think I'll be fine" she said, looking down sat Aubrey.
"Are you sure" he asked her. "Yes, I can care of two babies" she said. "Remember 3 weeks ago we had no Idea what they looked like" she said.
"Your weren't even here you were in my stomach" she said to Aubrey, "weird, when you think about" she add. Bruce placed Ari on the bed. "I think this one was the one who keep kicking you" he said, Diana giggled. Diana place Aubrey on the bed Next to Ari. She tickled Ari a little. "I know she so fussy" she said, "can you till them apart" he asked her looking at the twins, "No not at all but, what I do is dress Ari in dark color and Aubrey in basic kids clothes" she said. "Diana there both wearing white" he said. Diana looked at her twins, Ari (left) was wearing a white onesie with flowers on it and, Aubrey (right) was wearing a big rose on it.
"Oh no" Diana said rubbing her face, "It's Okay Diana" he said. "You can which one is which in other ways" he add, he picked up Aubrey. "They kinda have my nose" Bruce said looking at Aubrey. "Your right" she agreed, the girl did have a nose very similar to Bruce.
Diana
Diana pick up Ari and rubbed her little head. They both had hair already, you could tell it was going to be wavy. Bruce "I still remember holding Ari for the 1st time, she was so tiny the size of my hand" he said as Diana listened. Diana wanted to hear it, because she had little memory of the brith and most of it the pain and holding the girls. "They still are Bruce" she said, pointing at how tiny she was compare to his arm.