Where

Diana sat in her office at her apartment. She sat in the ottoman. Diana was scared again, she found out her was three months pregnant. She meaning she only had six left to found out what the hell was she going to do.
She looked around the the room it was made as a nursery in the 1st place. Diana held her stomach. She of course wasn't showing, Which was great. She thought, how to make it in to a nursery. Her long black hair was down. 'I'll put the crib there' Diana though. Diana
Thoughts were interrupted by Bruce coming back. Diana got up out of the ottoman to greet him. "How was it" she asked, "fine" he answered. "Well those, I was invited to a Dinner with, someone I work with" he said.
"You don't have to go" he said "I'll go" she said gabbing his hand. "I don't care" she said.
"Oh ok, thanks" he said.
Diana stroked his hair. Bruce knew what was happening so, he pulled his around her waist. "You Know I love you" she said getting really close. They quickly started kissing. Her lips Matched his.

Night:
Diana pulling on her flats. Her feet were too swollen to fit in heels and, she hated the feeling of heels, anywhere. She looked at her self in the mirror. Her white dress and, an open back. Her hair was is in a bun with, big dangle earrings.
Diana closeted the closet door. Walked out of her bedroom. "Honey, I'm ready" she Softly yelled. Bruce got up off of the chair.
He was wearing a blue Button up shirt with, plain Dark jeans. Diana had her clutch ready in one hand. She held the white clutch in between her arm while, she tried to unlock the door so they could leave. She then put it on the floor to unlock it. Diana quickly grabbed it before leaving, her apartment.
Diana held on Bruce arm as they left to her car. They approach Diana car, she went to her side to turn it on. She trust Bruce to drive and, she knew she was the Designated diver. "Who are we meeting, again" Diana asked him. "John and Clara Dick" he answered "but their engage so Clara real lasted was Garcia" he add. "Oh ok" she said.
She turned
Down the parking lot near the restaurant. She slowly parked in the middle Area near the restaurant and not too close at the same time. She got out of the car with Bruce. She held his hand as, they walked to the restaurant. Bruce open the door, so they could get in the restaurant. Bruce and Diana waited for the other couple. Diana noticed the couple she saw from, the day Bruce came was the other couple.
She saw the Clara had brown hair with the highlights and, a dark green dress with long sleeves and very low cut. Bruce sat up to greet them. Diana got up out of the couch as well. She noticed the man was much shorter than her. Diana being mostly Average
Height for a man, she most the time met eye to eye with men when where flats. She could tell John was wear platform or something because, his shoes looked really weird and he didn't meant exactly to her eyes. His fiancé Clara was also wearing heels and was the same height as,
Him. She at 1st didn't know because Bruce is very tall so, most people look short next to him. "Hi, John, Clara, how are you" he said. John shook his hand. Clara didn't look at him. Diana wasn't offended just thought it was weird.
Diana just stood right next to Bruce. Then Bruce introduce Her "this is my girlfriend Diana" he said. Diana smiled then, reached to shake John hand "Hi" she said.

After they were seated Diana, felt much better. She sat right next to Bruce and, Clara and John sat next to each side other. She noticed Clara huge engagement ring. It had a sliver brand with, one big Diamond in middle with, tiny little Diamonds around it.
"Oh I love, your engagement ring" she said.
Clara looked at her with her brown eyes. "Thank you, do you want to hear how John proposed" she asked with a thick cuban accent. "Sure" Diana reply. "Well" Clara said looking a John. "Me and John were traveling, in Germany and, there this spot was this Beautiful restaurant with the best wine you ever had, I'm telling you and John propose to me there, it was Beautiful" she said. Clara big red lips were in smile. "Oh, that sounds does Beautiful" she said. 
The waitress came to the table "Bonjour, mom nom est Miley je serai ton serveur aujourd hui (hello, my name is Miley our be your server today)" she said. Clara and John gave a weird look and, tried to open there phone to translate. Well Diana and Bruce spoke to the waitress.
She thought it was funny even Bruce who barely knew French could speak better to the waitress. Diana's being an Amazon, so she was fluent in all languages she, easily spoke to Miley. Eventually Diana ended up speaking for Clara and John. She notice John spoke a little better than Clara but, either way they spoke like five words. When the Miley left they asked her "how come you speak French so well" they asked her. "While I live here and, I know I've been speaking since I was a little girl" Diana said.
Diana felt really nauseous because all the smell of the food. " excuse me" she said. Diana walked to baton room. She hated being pregnant, she hated being here. She wanted to go home and sleep, but she loves her boyfriend so, she stuck here. She sat on the bathroom floor. Her feet hurt despite not wearing heels.
Her head hurt and she wanted to throw up so bad. She couldn't drink, despite feeling like she did drink for most it because she know. She didn't think that was a problem because she not a heavy drinker but, knowing she can't made her want to do it more.
She sucked it up and walked back to the table.
Diana sat back down. Next to Bruce, she sat down and drank some more of her water.
"How long have you been dating" John asked after eating a piece of his food.
"Forth-ish months" she said looking at Bruce, to make sure. "No that it has to be more" he said. "Well yeah that" Diana said before chewing.."that's the ish part means" She said to him. "Ok" Bruce said, "well we've know each other for little for longer" he said.
"You know what's funny" he said
"What" Bruce said not paying attention. "She looks nothing like your lasted wife but, she look just like Rachel" he said giggling. "You were married once" she said confused. "John, you little Ass she doesn't need to know that" he said. Diana was confused who was Rachel, what does he mean lasted wife. "You were married!" She said again. "Well I kinda thought you knew!" he said. "Oh well, thought you know I pregnant but you didn't!" She yelled back. "Well that's different! I can't google is Diana pregnant!, Well I can google my boyfriend, when you do it says he was married then divorce!" He also yelled. "Well! Well!, if you can't keep that shit from me, why keep it in the 1st place" she yelled. Clara and John continue to sit and Watch.
Clara Grabbed John arm "John she does look a lot like Rachel" she said. "I know I thought she was her" he said. Diana got down and started talking to them like a normal person. " excuse but, who is Rachel and why do I look like her" she asked. "Bruce's side ho or whatever she was called" he said.
"What do you mean side ho" she said anger. " You cheated on her" she said. "Well no!yes, some what!" he said. "Oh my god" she said, "Diana no, no it's not really like that, my ex's and me feel out of love" he said "then she kept cheating on me so, I" he said.
" that doesn't exactly make it ok" she said. "I divorce her anyway so it does matter anyway " he said
"I thought she never signed the papers" John said.
"John just stop being an Ass" he said. "Well it's not my fault you don't tell your girlfriend shit" he add.