Her

Diana finally felt able to vomit, when they got home. When she ran off to the bathroom. Bruce laying on the couch he knew he was sleeping there tonight. Diana walked out of her bathroom rubbing her stomach. Diana did feel weird because she wasn't showing yet.
"I don't know if I'm still mad at you" she said "If you ever cheat on me, I will wait still your asleep and I'll cut your dick off and then, it to a dog" she said looking at him from the kitchen. She wiped her nose and, left to her room "please don't ever do that" Bruce yelled. Diana who was in the closet looking for her pajama yelled "then don't ever cheat on me" she yelled across the room.
Diana closed the door, meaning he was sleeping on the couch. He rubbed his hands on his face. He got up out of the couch to turn off the light. He sat back down on the couch. He knew he fucked up. Even those Bruce was 42, he wasn't ready to be a farther. He didn't feel it was right to leave her, he did still love Diana. She was the same women just, she was more emotional and pregnant. He also knew Diana he didn't want his dick cut off and feed to someone dog.
Bruce thought about the baby would it look like Diana or him. 'The baby would probably have brown eye like him and Diana'. 'He really hope that It look like Diana with black hair and brown eyes, warm Mediterranean skin'.
He also knew he might miss huge part of Diana pregnancy due to her living in pairs and him in Gotham. He knew he had to and, wanted to be with Diana before and after the baby was born. He felt like he was going to be shitty dad not, always being there for it. He also hated call the baby it.
He wasn't going to drag Diana down to Gotham just because he lived there. It was his fault for knocking her up, not her's. He wasn't going to do anything she didn't want to do. He knew she want to stay in France.
Ok Bruce was getting tried ok he rolled on his side. And closed his eye, to fall asleep.

Morning:
Bruce woke up to the sound of Diana taking a shower. He moved his hair to back. His hair was always a mess. He sat up straight on couch. He thought about Diana in shower.  Diana boobs had got a lot bigger. Diana had a small frame so that stood out a lot. He got up off the couch. And walked around, he was still in his clothes from yesterday.
He heard Diana
walking out of the bathroom. He could here her leaving to her closet. "Bruce, I forgot check the mail" she asked. Bruce got up and checked the mail. "Diana there's a letter from the doctor" he said walking in her room. Diana was wearing blue jeans and, no shirt with a bra "ahh" she said. almost falling but, she caught herself. Diana was looking in mirror. He hand her the letter. Diana walked over and gab her letter.
Diana read the letter because Bruce speaks French horrible. Bruce stood with his hands in his jeans. Diana laid flat on the bed to, read the letter. "Bruce" Diana turned to asked him.
He was scared, what was it, what was wrong. "What wrong" he asked. Getting down his knees to talk to her. "They found out there wasn't just one baby" she said "there another one so, we're having twins" she said with sadness. He got on the bed with her, "I'm sorry" he told her. Diana got close up to him, Bruce put one hand over her back. "Why did you apologize" she asked. "I felt bad about knowing you up with twins" he answer.
"Honey, please don't do that because I'm scared too" she said to him.
"Who said I scared" he asked trying to make his 'Batman' Voice, Diana saw threw. "Bruce I know your like me and don't know want to do with baby" she said "please just bear throw this with me" she told him with tears in eyes.