Chapter 1

Third p.o.v.

At Sonic House

Sonic was moving his stuff around to make room or find someplace to put them in. He was not doing this alone Silver and Shadow were helping him. "Hey thanks guys for helping me!" Said Sonic "It's no problem Sonic" said Silver while picking up four books "Why are you even doing this faker?" Ask Shadow "Well my house need a bit of a clean up and maybe some space for this house" he said "Do you have any idea on where are you going to put this stuff?" Ask Shadow "Uh yeah! Of course I do!" "That means he has no idea" thought Shadow while rolling his eyes. "Hey Sonic, where should I put these books?" Ask Silver carrying them towards Sonic. "um you can put them over there for now" he said while pointing at the table. Silver follow Sonic instruction but one book fell down. Silver set the rest of the book on to the table then pick up the book that title "The Black Knight". "Sonic what's this book about?" Ask Silver. Sonic turn to Silver and saw the book in his hand "Oh that one well Tails forgot that one so I'm just holding onto it for him" he said "But Tails doesn't read that type of stories?" Said Silver looking confused. "What are you hiding faker?" Asked Shadow crossing his arm against his chest. "I'm not hiding anything, Silver let me see that book" said Sonic. Silver hand it over to Sonic but Shadow take the book. "What are you hiding?" "I'm not hiding any! Just please give me that book back" said Sonic trying to grab the book back from Shadow. "Why do you even care about this book?" Ask Shadow. "Why do you even want this book so badly?"  "Yeah Sonic, why?" Said Silver. Sonic sigh "Just please give me that book" "You still haven't answered my question" said Shadow "You wouldn't understand" said Sonic. Shadow look at the book then back at Sonic then back at the book. "You wouldn't mind if I open this book? Do you?". Sonic eyes went widen "No! Don't do that!" Shouted Sonic while still trying to grab the book out of Shadow hands. Shadow avoid Sonic and open the book. He flip though the pages. Silver went next to Shadow. "I don't know why you didn't want to open this book in the first place?". All of the sudden the book started to glow. "Wha-What the?!" Shouted Silver. "I told you to not open the book!" Shouted Sonic. Then the book teleport them into another world.

...
...
...
...

"Ahhh!" Shouted the three hedgehogs. They were falling from the sky luckily Silver quick thinking to use his psychokinesis to stop them from falling on the ground. "Phew, that was close" said Silver. Sonic then looked around and knows where he is. "Hey! What's with these armor?" Said Shadow. Silver look down at himself to find him wearing a Knight armor. "Why are we wearing knights armor?" Ask Silver. Shadow look at Sonic "Okay Sonic, What is going on?!" Sonic didn't reply. Shadow then grab onto his shoulder and shook him "Sonic! Do you know where we are!" He shouted. Sonic chuckle nervously. "Uh yeah" "Well aren't you gonna tell us?!" "Only if you let go of my shoulder" said Sonic. Shadow did what he was told. "Now talk". "Okay, Okay well you see remember what I told you about that book? Well we are in it" explain Sonic "What? Okay but where exactly are we?" Said Silver "We are in Camelot" said Sonic. "So we know where we are but why are we dress as knights?" Ask Silver. Sonic sign. "It's a long story" "I'm sure we have plenty of time" said Shadow crossing his arms. "look Shadow, can't we just talk about this later" "Why don't you wanna explain now?". Silver sign. 'Here we go with the arguing' thought. Silver the start to look around these forest when sudden he hear someone.

He went behind a bush and saw another Knight training all by themselves. Silver got impressed by this Knight. He then accidentally step on a stick which made noise for the Knight to hear. "Whose there?" Said the knight showing their sword. "Come out!" Silver then recognize the sword it was Lili sword. He came out and said "Lili? Is that you?". She gasp and put her sword away and took off her Knight helmet. "Sir Galahad, I'm very sorry. I didn't know that you were watching me" she said. Silver got confused by the name Galahad. Why did she call him Galahad? "Um Lili? Why did you called me Galahad?" Now it was her to be confused. "Isn't that your name? Are you feeling well Galahad?" She said. "I'm fine but how did you get here Lili?" He ask her "Uh I walked here to train? You know that? Also who's Lili?" "Your Lili?" "No, my name is Namine remember?" "Namine?" Said Silver confused. What was going on? Doesn't Lili know who she is? Namine then felt Silver forehead. "are you sure you are feeling well Galahad?".

"Silver there you are!"

Silver and now Namine turn to see Shadow and Sonic running up to them. "You weren't supposed to run off" said Sonic. "well I don't want to just stand there and see you two argue" said Silver. Shadow then look at Namine confused. "Lili? How did you get here?". Namine didn't say a world. Shadow walk up to her and gave her a hug. "Your scared aren't you? Well it's okay, your safe" "Um" that all Namine could say to Shadow. Shadow broke the hug and look at Namine. She looked nervous?

"Namine!"

All of them turn to see a familiar red wolf coming there way. "I was looking everywhere for you" said the wolf. "I'm sorry about that brother" reply Namine. The red wolf turn to see the three hedgehogs. "Galahad, Lancelot, King Sonic, what are you all doing here in the forest?". Silver and Shadow are more confused. There was silent. "Gadget? What did you called us?" The red wolf gave Shadow a confusing look "Gadget? Pardon me Lancelot but my name is Rookie? Remember?" Said now Rookie. "But that was your nickname that Knuckles gave you?" Said Shadow. "Knuckles? Who's that?" Before Shadow could say anything else to them Namine said "I'm very sorry Lancelot but we don't know who your talking about?"

"Maybe you two should get going"

A new voice has appeared but only Sonic knew who that voice is. Out of nowhere was The Lady Of The Lake. "Lady Nimue" said Rookie. Nimue giggle "It's very nice to see you Rookie, Namine" she turned around and saw Sonic, a smiled formed on her face "And it's nice to see you too King Sonic". Both Shadow and Silver look at Sonic with wide eyes and a shock expression. "Wait the King!?" Shouted Rookie. Both Namine and Rookie bowed for there King. Sonic rub his neck "Please you don't have to do that". Rookie and Namine look at Sonic then rise. "Oh which reminds me, Namine, Rookie your Mother is looking for you two" said Lady Nimue. "Oh Thank you my lady" said Rookie. With that both Rookie and Namine ran off to find there mother.

After a moment of silent Silver shouted "What in the world is going on here!?" "You've got a lot of explaining to do faker!?" Said Shadow.  "I know, I know, it's just I don't know how well I can explain to you" said Sonic. "Would you all want to have a cup of tea? After that Sonic will explain as much as he possiblity could" said Nimue. The three hedgehogs agree to Lady Nimue and follow her to her lake of the mystic.

At The Lake Of Mystic

"Welcome sir knights please have a seat" said Nimue. They all did as they were told. "Now Sonic why don't you tell them what happened to you when you first got here" said Lady of the lake passing out tea to them. Sonic then started to explain Shadow and Silver of what happened to him when he first arrived in Camelot. "Then why do you still have the book in the first place Sonic?" Ask Silver "Because I thought if someone might destroyed it or conquer this world. I don't want that to happen" replied Sonic. "So now that we cleared everything, now we need to find a way to send you three home" said Lady Nimue. "And exactly how are we supposed to do that?" Said Shadow. Nimue took a moment then said "Merlina" "Who she?" Said Silver drinking his tea. "She is a witch, she was the one who sent Sonic here in the first place" replied Nimue. "Do you know where she is?" Asked Sonic. The Lady Of The Lake nodded. "She is at the castle but I must warn you it's a far walk there"

To Be Continued...

(This drawing belong to me)