Chapter 3

In The Forest

Third p.o.v.

The girl went into the woods to see if the boys were having a race there. But there was nothing. "This is starting to get strange" said Maria "They should be here, would they?" Said Lili. Amy tried to think on where the boys could be but nothing comes into her minds. "Anyone got any suggestions?" Lili and Maria shook their head no. Amy sighed "Where could they be?" Then Lili thought of something. "Maybe we should ask Silver Mom, she might know where Silver could be and maybe lead us to Sonic and Shadow" "Great idea but where is she?" Said Amy "She at Vanilla House" "Then let's head there". The girls walked out of the forest and goes to Vanilla House to see Silver Mom. Serenity.

In Camelot, inside the Kingdom

Sonic was starting at the window wonder if Lady Nimue was alright. Should he go to the lake? He then heard footsteps. He turned around and saw her Nimue. "Amy your alright!" Said Sonic hugging her. Nimue didn't say anything. Sonic realize what he has said to her and broke the hug. "Sorry Lady Nimue I didn't mean to say-" Nimue interrupted him "It's alright Sir Sonic, but if you want to you can called me Amy if you wish" "You wouldn't mind?" Nimue smiled "Not at all". "Say what are you doing back here? Aren't you supposed to be at the lake?" Ask Sonic "Yes but I heard terrible things going on in this Kingdom. I rush as fast as I can to get here but it looks like its over" she explained. "For now" said Sonic "Why didn't you tell there was a war going on?" "I didn't want you to do more for us Sonic but it's seem you want to help us, isn't that correct?" Sonic nodded "I'll help out, so will Shadow and Silver" "Thank you so much for doing this for us Sonic" Sonic smiled and thought about Amy smile. 'I'll be back Amy, just wait until I returned home' Sonic thought.

Silver is wonder around the castle until he heard clank. He went to investigate. It was coming to the training yard. He saw Namine and Rookie again but they were training with each other. Silver walked in. Rookie notice Silver appearance. "Oh Galahad, we didn't see you there. Would you like to train with us?". Silver wasn't sure if he should do it or not but he did fight in the war so why not. Silver agreed. "Great! I'm gonna take a break, Namine why don't you train with Galahad" Silver blushed. "Of courses" Namine gotten into her fighting stand along with her sword. Silver did the same thing. "Ready?" Ask Namine "Yeah!" Namine ran towards Silver and swing her sword at her luckily Silver dodge at her speed. Silver was gonna hit her with his own weapon but Namine block it with her own. Silver stared at Namine eyes, they obviously remind him of Lili. He got distracted for a bit. Namine got the opportunity to take down Galahad and successed. Silver was on the ground. "We're you going easy on me?" Ask Namine while holding out her hand. "No, not at all" Silver grabbed her hand. She helped Silver back to his feet. Namine thought of something and ask Silver. "Is everything alright Galahad?" "Y-Yeah, it's fine" he replied with a smiled.

"Great job Namine"

Silver, Rookie, and Namine turned around and saw Lady Percival. "Thanks Mother" replied Namine. Silver frozen. Did Namine say Mother! To Blaze! Percival turned to Rookie "You did well Rookie, I'm proud" she said. Rookie rubbed the back of his head. She then notice Silver appearance. "Galahad? Is everything alright?" Silver nodded "Yeah. It's fine, everything is fine". He wanted to ask how did they become a family but he knew he shouldn't ask. Namine was about to say something but Silver said "I uh better go now" he then walked off into the castle.

He thought that maybe Merlina may know something. When Silver found her, she was with Shadow. They were talking about something. Silver knocked on the door. They both looked up. "Oh Sir Silver, did you need something?" She asked "Yeah" he took a seat. "So what's troubling you?" "Well I need to ask you if maybe you know something about Namine and Rookie Mother?" "Wait did you met they're mom?" Ask Shadow. Silver nodded. "Oh you must be talking about Lady Percival" said Merlina "Yeah, do you know how they become a family?" Ask Silver. Merlina nodded. "I do. It all started when they were so young. Namine didn't know where her family is nor did Sir Rookie. Soon they found each other and become brother and sister. Later a Dragon appear in town, they were both scared until Lady Percival came in and protected them. After the dragon was defeated she realized that they are abandon kids who are trying to survive this town. Many years pass they started to see each other as a family but not only that but Percival trained them to be knights at the round table" "So are they Knights of the round table?" Ask Silver "Unfortunately no, the King and Lady Percival have to decide" "Have Percival decided it?" Ask Shadow "She has but she said that they aren't ready yet". Out of no where Silver shouted "Namine and Rookie are ready! Percival is the one who is not ready to let them go! I see them how hard they'd train to be Knights! They are ready for anything!" Merlina and Shadow looked at Silver. Silver then covered his mouth. Like he didn't say anything. "What was that?" Said Shadow "I-I don't know? I don't know what's gotten into me? I didn't say anything?" Said Silver. Shadow gave him a confused look. "What do you mean?"

"I think I know"

Silver and Shadow looked at Merlina. "Shadow, Silver within your hearts are still the Knights in Camelot" "What do you mean?" Ask Shadow. Merlina turned to Shadow. "Shadow within your heart is Lancelot" she then turned to Silver "Silver within your heart is Galahad". Shadow and Silver eyes went widen. 'No wonder why I said Anita name' thought Shadow. "I can tell that they are confused on what's going on" said Merlina "Can we do anything to help them?" Ask Silver "afraid not, the only way to bring them is to sent you and Shadow home" said Merlina. "Well they're gonna have to wait for now let's just focus on how do we win this war" said Shadow. "Alright" said Silver. Silver did felt bad for Galahad and Lancelot. He wish he could do something for them but he can't for now at least.

At Night

Silver p.o.v.

After a long day today. I went to my room to get some rest. When I was about to go into my room, I heard a voice. "Galahad" I turned around to see Namine. "Oh Namine, what are you doing here?" I ask her. "Well I just want to say I'm sorry for what I've done" "But you didn't do anything?" I said "Then why did you leave? Was it because I won the sword match?" "No it's not that...it just...the war and all" I was gonna tell her everything but it would be better if she doesn't know anything. "Galahad everything is going to be alright. Just wait and see" said Namine. I gave her a smiled "Thanks Namine" I started to lean closer to her. I didn't have any control of my body. I started to see Namine coming closer to me. Was I cheating on Lili!? Does this count!? Before I knew what was going on I have controled of my body and stopped the kiss. I rubbed the back of my head. "Uh we should be getting some sleep. I'll see you in the morning" with that I closed the door. Did Galahad did that?I needed some rest to cleared my head. I went under the blanket and fell asleep.

...

...

...

...

...

"Galahad"

"Galahad"

I heard a child voice. I opened my eyes to see that I was in the forest? How did I get here? I looked around and saw what I believe it was Namine but she is a kid? She was playing with someone. My eyes went widen. It was me! How! "Galahad! Come on! Don't go easy on me!" Said Younger Namine. "I wasn't! I was just getting warmed up" said Younger Galahad. So this is Galahad. He looks a lot like me.

"Silver"

I turned around and saw Galahad! It was weird to see me. "Where am I?" I ask "Your in my memories" he said. He walked over to get a great view of Namine and himself playing with each other. "why am I here?" I ask him. "I was wondering the same thing" he said. I walked next to him. "You like Namine, don't you?" I said. He nodded. "I was gonna show her how I feel but you gotten in the way" "I'm sorry, it's just that I have a girlfriend and I didn't want to cheat on her" I said "Sorry about that" he chuckle "It's weird to see me and talking to myself" I laughed a bit "Yeah"

To Be Continued...

(This drawing belong to me! I hope you like it)