Chapter 6

At Kingdom Ethealian

Leo p.o.v.

I walked inside my King throne room. He wish to speak to me. I kneel down at him. "Sir Leo" he spoke "Yes my King?" I said "Go attack the Camelot Kingdom, I want to see flames, I want to see burning ashes towards that Kingdom" he said. I bowed my head. "As you wish" I walked away to see the Knights ready for the next attack for Camelot. I didn't want to do this but I have to. The King always has eyes on everyone. When I looked around for Zero I didn't see him? Was he late?

"Leo"

I turned around to see my loyalty knights. "Yes, what is it?" I ask them "It's about Zero..." "What? What happened?" I ask "The King caught Zero saved some kids during the first attack on Camelot. Soon when we returned he called him in...and..." "A-And what...?" I stuttered "He killed him..." I stood here. My dearest friend Zero. He was young but was a brave Knight who knows what right and wrong. He didn't deserve this. He didn't deserve any of this. I hold back my tears. The Knight put a hand on my shoulder. "We should probably go now, we don't want to disobey our King" he said. I nodded. We gotten on our horses and ride towards Camelot for an attack.

Zero my friend...

I hope your in a better place than this...

At Kingdom Camelot

Sonic p.o.v.

"So what if we put a sneak attack on the King then we could win easily" I suggest. "That's a great idea Sonic but the King is not that easy to take down" said Merlina. I sighed. "How about we used my psychokinesis? I'll hold him down and we finished him off" suggest Silver "I'm afraid that not that simple the King required ruby jewels that cannot be hit by any other magic" said Merlina "Okay then what about your plan?" Ask Shadow to Merlina. "I haven't even thought of one". So far we haven't got a plan to stop the King. None of the plan that we thought of isn't good. Not good to stop King Chaos. "Sonic do you wish to stop here?" Ask Merlina. I gave her a nod. "Yeah, if you guys don't mind" They nodded. "Silver, Shadow, I want to give you both something that will connect Galahad and Lancelot" she said. Shadow and Silver followed Merlina. As they left I was sitting on the throne while rubbing my head.

"Having a hard time Sonic?"

I looked up to see Ninume. "Amy - I mean Ninume" she giggled "Like I said before it's alright if you wish to called me Amy, Sonic" she said and walked towards me. "I see you are having no luck on the plan" I gave her a nod. "Don't worry I'm sure you'll find something" she said. I gave her a smiled. "Thanks" "Anytime Sonic" she said. I then have a flashback with Amy and I. She was there for me when I have a nightmare of losing her. She been with me for long time. "Do you miss Amy?" Ask Ninume. I blushed a bit "yeah. I know I keep on saying this but you always remind me of her". Nimue giggled. "I'm sure I do Sonic.

Third p.o.v.

As Shadow and Silver followed Merlina to see what she meant by connecting Lancelot and Galahad. They walked into her room. She grab a bottle and handed it to them. "What is this?" Ask Silver "This you see will help you connect Lancelot and Galahad without having a faint or dreaming about them" said Merlina. "Are you sure that if we drink this potion we will connect them better?" Ask Shadow "Indeed Shadow". Silver and Shadow both looked at each other wasn't sure if they should drink it or not. "Do not worry the potion won't do anything else to you" said Merlina. The two hedgehog sigh and drink the potion. "ack! Yuck! What was in this potion?" Ask Silver