Chapter 4

At Vanilla House

Amy p.o.v.

We've arrived at Vanilla House to see Serenity, Silver mom to see if she has seen him or Sonic and Shadow. "I hope that Serenity know where they are" said Lili "I hope so too" I said and knocked on the door. Moment later Vanilla opened the door. "Oh, Amy, Maria, Lili it's good to see you girl" she said and invited us in. We saw Serenity drinking her tea. "Actually Ms. Vanilla we are here to see Serenity" said Maria. "Oh but of course" said Vanilla. Serenity looked at us and gave us a friendly wave. "Hello girls, is there something I can do for you?" She said "Actually yes, have you seen Silver, Sonic, or Shadow?" I ask her. She thought about it for a moment. "No I haven't, but I have seen Silver in the morning". Maria, Lili and I gave each other worried look. "Is there something the matter?" Ask Serenity "Yes, you see we've been looking for them" said Lili "Have you check everywhere?" Ask Vanilla "Yes but there's was no sign of them" said Maria. There was a silent. Vanilla looked outside to see that it was dark. "You girl want to stay here for the night?" Ask Vanilla "yes please" I said. Lili and Maria agree. I took a look outside to think on where Sonic could be but nothing came into my mind. Sonic please be alright.

In Camelot, In The Kingdom

Sonic p.o.v.

I just woke up from my sleep and went to the dinning room to see that Silver and Shadow are eating breakfast. "Morning guys!" I said to them. They replied back with a 'good morning to you too'. A plate was set down in front of me. I turn to see who it is, it was Lady Nimue. "Oh thanks Amy" I said. She smiled at me and said "your welcome dear Sonic". I began to eat and ask Shadow and Silver "So any new happened to you guys?". Shadow nodded his head. "Apparently Lancelot and Galahad are still here" I gave Shadow a confused look. "what do you mean?" I ask him. "Merlina told us that we still have them within our hearts" Shadow continue "they can talk but only for a short time, it depends on their feelings" "yeah, I also talk to Galahad last night" said Silver. "How?" I said being more confused "I went to sleep and they showed me Galahad and Namine memories then Galahad was right there talking to me" said Silver. "How about you Shadow? Did Lancelot talk to you?" Shadow shook his head no. "I haven't heard anything from him since he said Anita". Nimue listen to all of this and ask them. "Is there a way to help them?" "There is but Shadow and I have to return home in order for Lancelot and Galahad to come back to Camelot" said Silver. "I see" Nimue turned to me and said "Got any plans Sonic?" "No, I don't. I would say that you guys can go home but you guys don't wanna go". They nodded their heads. "Well I guess we can win this war and go back home after all of this" I said "Galahad and Lancelot are gonna have to wait for now" said Nimue. She then looked at me and ask "Do you have any idea on how do we win this war?" "To be honest Amy, I don't. We don't know what are we going against. Could you maybe tell us?" I said. "Of course. As you hear there's a Kingdom that wants to destroyed everything in their path, no matter what it took. There's a King that lives there" "Do you know what his name is?" She nodded. "His name is King Chaos. He looks a lot like you Shadow but everyone knew that Lancelot would never do such a thing but I must warn you he can shape-shift by your shadow" she said. I was sitting here with shock. I don't know how can we do this but we got to try. "Lady Nimue you can count on us" I said to her. "Thank you so much for doing this. We all appreciate it" she said.  I gave her a thumbs up "it's no problem".

At Kingdom Ethealian

Leo p.o.v.

I just came back from attacking from another Kingdom. I didn't want this to happen but I didn't have a choice because our King Chaos wouldn't let my Wife Star and I go. Of course if I refuse I would be a goner and if I leave who knows what happened to my wife. I wouldn't allowed that but did promise her that we will be set free somehow but we have to wait for a perfect moment.

"You okay Leo?"

I turned to see my friend who also wanted to be free from the King. Zero. "You already know my answer" I said to him. He sighed. "I know...if you don't mind if I tag along with you" said Zero. "Of course, come" I said.

We were at my home. "Star! I'm back, with Zero" I said. I saw my wife standing there with a worried and shock looked on her face. "Leo! What happened to you!?" She said as she ran over to me. "Let me get something to heal you" she went through some cabinet and found some medicine. "You know you don't have to do this...we could just run away from this terrible Kingdom" "you know we couldn't... he'll track us down and eventually kills us" I said. Star sighed. "You know that. If we think anything that disobey our King we will be at our final end" I said. "Isn't there away to get out of here!" Shouted Zero "Zero..." Said Star "No! I'm tired of this! I'm tired of all this mess! For what he has done to us! For what he has done to my parents! For everyone!" He shouted. Star help Zero set him down on the chair "Take it easy my friend" she said "Would you like a glass of water?" Zero nodded. Star went to the kitchen to grab some water. "Zero...I know what you have been through...but it's not just you it's all of us...we been through a lot... together...to get our freedom...but soon...one day we will..." I said to him giving him some encourage. "Don't keep your promise Leo. You know when Mobians make promises" said Zero. I nodded. Star came back with some glass of water and give it to him. "Thank you Star" said Zero "Your very welcome Zero" Star then sit next to me.  Zero took a sip of his drink and got up and walked out the door. "Where are you going?" I ask. "The King wanted me back after we attack the other Kingdom" he said and walked out. "I hope Zero is feeling alright, I'm worried about him" said Star. "Me too, Star. Me too" I said.

Zero p.o.v.

I walked into my King throne room. I kneel down before my king. "My king we have return from another Kingdom" I said. He laughed. "Perfect! Just Perfect!" He said. The King walked down his steps. "It anything else happen while your there?" He ask me. "No sir" I replied to him. "Are you sure?" He ask once again. "Yes, my King" I said. "Liar! Your a liar!" He shouted at me. "What do you mean?" I ask. He pulled out his sword. "Don't play dumb! I know what happened over at the other Kingdom!" He looked at his sword then back at me. "How does it feel when you help out those kids out of the fire" Damnit. I knew he would found out but I didn't want to leave those kids in the fire. Like me when I was just a kid. "You disobey your King! You disobey me!" He shouted "You'll never be my King!" I shouted and regretted it. He gave me a cold eyes. "If you not gonna listen to me..." I saw he sword coming out. "then you could just die!" He shouted and was about to stab me but I dodge it. Luckily. "Traitor! Guards get Zero!" He shouted once again. I then run out of the throne room. I saw guards coming at me. "Kill him! Kill him!" I heard him shouted. I saw knights shoot arrows at me. But I wasn't so luckily when one arrow got me and I fell into a river. This was end for me. Leo. Star. I hope you guys get your freedom.

"H-Hey! You okay!?"

To Be Continued...

(This drawing belong to me)