Chapter 9

In Camelot

Third p.o.v.

After Shadow told Sonic what happened between the discussion of him and Lancelot, he went to tell Silver and Merlina. Shadow then saw someone up ahead of him. It was Lancelot wife Anita. Anita smiled "Oh Lancelot, am I interrupting something?" Shadow didn't know what to say to her but Lancelot said "Tell her that, there is nothing to worried about" Shadow told Anita what Lancelot said to him. Anita turned her smiled upside down. "Anita? What's wrong?" Ask Shadow. Lancelot become concert of his wife and listen. "Is our son Galahad gonna go into war?" She said as she has fearful look into her eyes. Shadow was about to say something until Lancelot put a hand over Shadow shoulder. He gave Shadow a nod, and Shadow returned it. Lancelot gave Anita a tight hug and said "I'm afraid so my dear, but I will keep an eye on our son" Anita tears came rolling down her eyes. She gave her husband a tight hug "Please do" Lancelot didn't like to see her wife like this, he always like her smiled. Lancelot wants to keep it that way, to make Anita happy. This scene made Shadow worried for Maria in his world. Was she scared for Shadow to not returned home? Was she will not see him again? 'Maria please wait a little longer...I'll be back...' Shadow thought. Lancelot saw Shadow expression. Anita notice her husband "Lancelot? What are you looking at?" Lancelot turned back to his wife "Nothing, I thought I saw something" Lancelot couldn't tell his wife what was going on between him and Shadow. "Come, let's go somewhere" said Lancelot guiding his wife somewhere. Shadow was okay with this, after all he has been taking control of Lancelot body.

In the forest

Star was lucky that she got away from the King but she didn't want to leave her love behind, so Star look for someone or anyone to help her. Luckily she managed to find a Kingdom without a doubt she ran towards the Kingdom to see if anyone can help her.

Rookie and Zero were on a walk until they heard something. Zero got in front of Rookie and pulled out his sword. "Show yourself" he demand. The noises revealed Star, Zero eyes went widen "Star?" He put his sword away and walked up to her. "Thank goodness your alright" Zero saw Star in tears, he looked around expecting someone else but nothing. "Star where's Leo?" "He-He got him" she said in tears "He traded him for me!" Zero frozen for a sec, then he punch a tree in angered. Rookie was worried for his boyfriend. He turned to Zero friend Star "You must be exhausted, come I'll take you to your room" he said. Star nodded. Soon Zero followed them. 'Leo... I'll come and save you...just-just hold on...' thought Zero. He had a plan.

Zero didn't follow Rookie and Star all the way. He went to a different direction. Standing there in front of the King door. He knock and waited. Soon he heard a come in. He walked in to see the blue hedgehog and lady of the lake. "Ah Zero, glad that your here" Zero gave Sonic a confused look. "why?" Sonic walked towards Zero "Because I need to ask you something" "Like what?" "Tell me everything about your King" ask Sonic. Zero nodded and explained Sonic about his manic King. Sonic and Lady Nimue listen to everything that Zero is saying. "I see..." Said Niume "Question is there any chance that he has a weakness?" "A weakness? I don't think so but maybe Leo may know something" "Great! Is he here?" Ask Sonic. Zero looked down "No. Star came here to see if she can find help here. Rookie and I saw her, she told us everything including Leo" Nimue step in "Do you know where she at?" "She with Rookie in her room" he replied. Lady Nimue nodded and left the room to see if Star is alright. "Sorry that I can't give you more information" said Zero with a bow. Sonic smiled "you have us enough information. You did good" Zero look up at Sonic and gave him a smiled "Thank you, but are you gonna go after the King?" Zero ask. Sonic nodded "Then let me help, I know my way around the Kingdom. You need me" "I appreciate that you are helping us Zero" said Sonic. He continued "How would you like to me apart of my Knights of the round table?" Zero eyes went widen "Me? But why?" "Because you've shown great bravery to face off your own King". Zero kneeled down at his new King "I would be honored" said Zero.

With Lancelot and Anita

Lancelot and Anita were in a grass field. While Shadow was just watching them from a far. Seeing Anita all the time makes Shadow think of Maria in his world. Lancelot kept an eye on Shadow to make sure that he was okay. "Lancelot, is there something troubling you?" Ask Anita. He looked back at her "Nothing is wrong my dear" he grab her hand and kiss it like a gentleman. "Are you sure? Because you seem like something is troubling you?" She ask "Don't worried I'm fine" Anita just nodded but felt worried for his husband but she didn't know what's troubling him so much? Lancelot notice her expression, he looked around for something to cheer her up. Luckily he found a red rose. "For you" Lancelot said as he hand his wife the rose. Anita blushed and took it. "Roses are beautiful but they do not compare your beauty" said Lancelot with a blushed. Anita blushed became darker. She kiss her husband "Thanks Lancelot" he gave her wife a smiled.

There was silent, they felt the wind blowing at them, they didn't mind at all. Suddenly Anita spoke "Lancelot when do you think that Galahad will tell Namine how he feels about her?" She asked. Lancelot thought of it for a moment. "I do not know, he is quite shy around her" he replied. "I'm sure he will tell her eventually" said Anita. Lancelot knew his son was shy when he first met Namine. He knew right away that he had feeling towards the human. He didn't really have a problem with it, it was his son choice after all.  

Out of no where Percival came out. "Sir Lancelot, the wish us to come back to the castle" she said. Lancelot nodded. He took his wife hand and walked back to the castle with them.

When they arrive back at the castle he stop and told the lady to go on ahead. They nodded and went into the room. "I can see that there a special someone in your mind" said Lancelot. Shadow nodded. "I miss Maria, I just want to make sure that she alright" he sighed. Lancelot put a hand on his shoulder "You will see her soon, you just need to wait a little longer" "But what about Maria?" "Well...there nothing she can do but you can, once this is all over you can go see her again". Shadow nodded and took control of the body. He walked into the room where Anita and Percival went to.

"Ah Lancelot is here" said Percival looking at her friend. "Okay Star tell them, what happened in Ethealian" said Zero. Star took a breath and explained everything that happened at Ethealian from beginning to the end. "So please help me, help my husband" said Star. Sonic, Shadow, and Silver didn't like the sound of it. "Star don't you worried, will get your husband back" said Sonic. Star looked up at Sonic with hope into her eyes "really? Oh thank you! Thank you so much!" She was relief that she found someone to help her. "Star if I may ask a question, do you know any kind of weak that your King may have?" Ask Lady Niume. Star thought for a moment until she spoke "Well...when Leo came home, he was beaten up by his King. I ask him what was wrong and he replied that he didn't mean to touch his ruby" Sonic stop for a moment and ask "Where are these ruby located?" "I believe there's two on his cape and one on his sword" she explained. "I think you've just solved our problem" said Sonic. Everyone looked at Sonic. "It's time to head to Kingdom Ethealian"

To Be Continued...

(This drawing belong to me)