Chapter 2

At Sonic House

Amy p.o.v.

Maria, Lili and I walked into Sonic house. We know that the boys are busy but we thought that they are done. "Sonic, are you home?" I shouted. No reply. "Sonic?" I called his name. "Hey you girls want to see this" said Lili looking at the room. We walked into the room and saw a bit of a mess. "Maybe they're taking a break from somewhere?" Suggest Maria "Yeah, maybe they're at Tails place?" I suggest. "Probably, or maybe Sonic challenge Shadow to a race someplace" suggest Lili. I giggled a bit "Maybe but I think we should check Tails place first before we go someplace else" I said. They nodded and we walked out of Sonic house and headed towards Tails place.

In Camelot, in the village

Sonic p.o.v.

After walking towards the castle we made it to the village. I explained Silver and Shadow that they're names in Camelot are Lancelot and Galahad. They're were confused but they had to do it. Nimue said that Lancelot and Galahad are father and son. Normally they see each other as friends but now they have to be a family for now at least. "We are almost there to the castle" said Lady Nimue. We did saw the castle in a far distance. The Lady Of The Lake turned to us. "This is where we parted ways" "Aren't you gonna come with us?" Ask Silver. She shook her head no, she looked at me "Farewell Sonic, I hope you will return someday" with that she walked off and return to the lake.

We walked inside of the castle. I remember we I first came in here. "So do you have any idea where Merlina could be?" Ask Shadow "I don't know but we should split up" I suggest. We were about to split up but we heard a voice that I'm familiar with.

"Sonic is that you?"

We turned to see Merlina. "Hi Merlina long time no see" I said to her. She walked down the stairs. "It's good to see you too" She turned to see Shadow and Silver "Oh Lancelot, Galahad what brings you here?" She ask "Actually Merlina they're my friends from the other world. Lancelot is name Shadow and Galahad is name Silver" "Oh my apologies" she said. "Can you do us a favor?" I ask "Sure what is it?" "Can you send us back home?" "Actually Sonic I was gonna send you here" I gave her a confused look "Why?" "Because well you see there's-"

Third p.o.v.

Merlina was interrupted by explosion. "What was that!?" Shouted Shadow. We went outside to see flames and fighting. "Oh no they're here!" Shouted Merlina "Merlina please tell us what's going on here?" "Sir Sonic, there has been a war going on for days, I didn't know what to do. So I want to bring you here to help us once again, please Sonic" she said. Sonic smiled and said "Of course! Come on let's help out" Sonic was about to leave but Merlina stop him. She handed Sonic his sword. Caliburn. "Thanks Merlina" he replied.

The three hedgehogs help out the village and the people are living in. Some of the villagers help out and put out the fire that cause this mess. Suddenly Shadow heard a familiar voice screaming for help. "Maria!?" He shouted. He ran towards a fired house. "Maria!?" He shouted again until he heard a voice "Lancelot!". Without any hesitation Shadow went into the fired house. Shadow called Maria name and finally he found her. She was alright but she needed to get out of here. Shadow pick her up bride style and ran out of the house. Luckily they made it out alive. Shadow looked over Maria to see if any harm. "Are you okay!?" She smiled at him "I'm fine Lancelot" she replied with a smiled. Shadow then remembered this wasn't her Maria this was a different Maria. "You need to go to the castle for shelter" he said "But what about you?" "I'll be fine don't worry" he said. Maria nodded and hurry to the castle for shelter. He was glad to see that Maria, Gadget and Lili were alright in this world but his mind came into question. Where is Eclipse?. He never came across this world Eclipse. He decided to leave that question alone for now. Right now he had to help out.

Silver continue to protect the villagers. "Go hurry!" He shouted. The villagers run away from this war. A Knight was about to stab with his sword to Silver until another sword protect him. The knight got rid of him. Silver looked to see who saved him for being killed. His eyes widen it was Blaze. "Galahad you need to be more careful" she said. "B-Blaze" he stutter. Blaze doppelgangers saw Silver into tears. "Galahad it's alright you are safe" she said. Silver remember that this isn't Blaze. It was Blaze doppelgangers. Silver quickly wipe his tears and said "Yeah, I'm fine thanks" she nodded and went to help out.

Soon the war end. For now. The three hedgehogs were catching their breathe. "Man...that's was...rough" said Silver walking steps to the castle. "yeah but at least we did it" said Sonic catching his breathe. "But would they come back though?" Ask Shadow. They walked into the castle and saw Merlina taking care of the villagers, she then ran towards the hedgehogs. "Did you do it? Are they gone?" Ask Merlina "Yeah they're gone but can you please explain what is going on?" Said Sonic "Yes, you see couple of days ago there's is another Kingdom that has a Long that declare war on us" she explained "But why?" Ask Silver "I don't know..." Merlina hold her staff tightly and looked up at Sonic "Sonic please I beg you, would you please help us once again". Without hesitation Sonic agreed. He looked at Shadow and Silver "You guys go home. I'll take care of this" "No way! Did you see what we just fought! I'm staying!" Said Silver "Shadow what about you?" Shadow nodded and replied "I'm staying too" "Thank you so much! Please let me show you where you'll be staying" said Merlina

At Tails House, in garage

The girls walked up at Tails garage. They saw Tails working on the X tornado but they also saw Cream helping him out. "Oh hello Amy, Maria, Lili" she said. Tails looked up at saw them "Oh hi guys, what brings you here?" Ask Tails "We were wondering if you have seen Sonic, Shadow, and Silver?" Ask Maria. Tails and Cream looked at each other and looked back at them "No sorry, we haven't seen them yet" said Cream "If they aren't here then where could they be?" Ask Lili. "Maybe you should in the woods. Sonic is probably having another race with Shadow" suggest Tails "Okay thanks Tails!" Replied Amy "I hope you find them" said Tails. Cream and Tails watched them leave, "Do you think they are alright?" Ask Cream "I'm sure they are fine, after all we do know the three hedgehogs". Cream giggle "Your right!" "Hey Cream can you pass me the screw" "Sure!"

In Camelot, in the Castle

Shadow p.o.v.

After Merlina showed us our rooms I wanted to find Maria to see if she is alright. I ask Merlina and she told me the direction that I'm supposed to go. I found her room she was sitting on her bed. I gave a little knocked. She turned to see me "Lancelot!" She said and gave me a hug. Soon she broke the hug. "I so glad that your alright but what about Galahad?" "He's fine, don't worry" I replied. She looked at me "your injured" she put me over to the bed and put water on my arm. "You should be more careful please" she said "I know" I replied "But are you alright? Because you were in the fire?" I said. She gave me a smiled "I'm fine please do not worry" "But I was worried that I was gonna lose you Anita". I didn't know why I said that? Was that her name? Anita put both of her hands on my cheek. "Do not fear Lancelot, I'm still here" she reminds me of Maria so much. I started to think that she must be worried about me or looking for me. Anita let go and said "You should probably rest now. You have a quite of a fight there" I nodded. I lay down on the bed. Anita lay down next to me. "I'll be right beside you" whisper Anita. I soon rest a bit thinking about what to do. How to help these villagers and Anita. How do we win this war?

To Be Continued...

(This drawing belong to me)