𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

hello, hello!

hello, hello!

Before we get to the story I must remind you of what you already know; I do not own any rights to the characters, ideas, plot, dialogue, and whatsoever. All rights go to Suzanne Collins, the author of the original book, Catching Fire. This is just a fan-fiction novel based off the novel. Please take note that if you haven't read the books (nor watched the movies), this might be a bit hard to understand sometimes. I only own my original characters.

This is a sequel novel to my story "Promises". You find the fully published novel on my profile. Please read it first or the following chapters don't really make sense.

This fanfiction is dedicated to all the babes out there crying themselfes to sleep because Cato fucking Hadley keeps them up at night ♡♡♡

BTW, PLEASE DO NOT EXPECT A PERFECT BOOK, MY NATIVE LANGUAGE IS NOT ENGLISH, THANK YOU!

Also, this fanfiction is based on the movie, even though there are a few adjustments in the story to fit my characters storyline better.

Anyways, thank you very much for your interest of reading the sequel and thank you for every comment for me to read and for actually taking your time and reading the whole prologue, means a lot :')

love, wentmad

STARTED:
18/6/2020
FINISHED:
tba

𝑫𝑰𝑺𝑪𝑳𝑨𝑰𝑴𝑬𝑹 |
i do not own catching fire,
but i do own ophelia and all the scenes in which
you want to strangle yourself because
of how cute she and cato are.

and I do not own any rights to the Hunger Games books/movies.
All intellectual property and copyrights for the Hunger Games series
belong to Suzanne Collins and any associated publishers or entities.
This disclaimer serves to clarify that I am not affiliated with, endorsed
by, or claiming ownership of the aforementioned literary works.
Any references made to the Hunger Games books are for informational
or commentary purposes only. I only own my own characters,
please do not steal them or my plot.

𝑪𝑶𝑷𝒀𝑹𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 | copyrighted © 2023. All rights reserved.
No part of this publication may be reproduced, translated or copied.
This includes the graphics made for this story and its plotline.
Plagirism will not be tolerated.